Put on hold - others?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=7469

budscox

01-03-2005 04:41:45

In case you all hadn't seen or haven't heard, there appear to be a few glitches on the FreePSP site. Four FreePSP users (myself included) were put on hold in the last 24 hours, with the same "referrals do not appear to be unique" message.

However, there are a few things to note

1. All of my referrals were unique.
2. None of my referrals have been disqualified (grayed out).
3. No one else's referrals have been disqualified.
4. I also received notice that I was put on hold in less than one hour.
5. I have confirmed with my 5 referrals and none of them are on hold.

While I'm not saying that Gratis is slow, it usually takes a couple of days to get notice on your account. To that end, I am of the opinion that there is a glitch on the Gratis FreePSP site for those who have submitted for approval during the last 2 business days.

I'd like to hear back anyone else having the same problem. This may be a FreePSP error, or it may be a system wide glitch. I'd just like to be able to have good evidence that there is a glitch in their system, and not just be someone who is whining about his account being put on hold.

If requested, I can post screen shots of my account status.

Mr Sofa Sets

01-03-2005 04:56:08

I think that you might just be on hold. It sounds like you're in denial though. If you really didn't do anything wrong then you MAY be able to be taken off hold, but it doesn't happen very often.

budscox

01-03-2005 05:42:24

I'm not sure why I was put on hold.

None of my referrals have been grayed out, green or yellow. All of my referrals are still active on their sites, too. And none of my other accounts are on hold. Just FYI, I've been on hold before and I still got my Ipod.

If this was just me, I could see it being realistic that I'm on hold. However, this has happened to 4 people, all in exactly the same manner. Sounds fishy to me.

splattered

01-03-2005 10:41:36

Im working on getting referrals too.. this is kinda scary heh

Uriarte69

01-03-2005 14:53:48

any update? My last yellow should turn green tomorrow and I'm not sure I want to place my order if this isn't worked out. Has anyone been approved in the last day?

budscox

02-03-2005 12:19:18

I think that these just all happened coincidentally. They are telling me that because of some sort of violation on the FreeIpods site, I can't do the FreePSP.

This seems strange, especially since I was approved at FreeIpods less than 3 weeks ago and got my Ipod last Monday. How bad of a violation was it that they still sent me an Ipod? roll

eYank

03-03-2005 14:16:48

yeah im on hold 2
bc i have 2 flatscreen accts, but ive never done anything with them
just keep sending them messages, eventually they will give in )
i hope