im gonna get put on hold arent i?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=7417

bjgolf

28-02-2005 14:52:59

Heres my problem, I went to my dads place for the weekend and was trading referrals via ebay. So I signed up for a shuffle account on his computer, making it his ip address. However, I put in my shipping address to recieve the ipod shuffle. He had already joined free ipods website on his ip address using his shipping address. Tell me, am I not going to be apprioved? Will all my accounts become frozen? I need help please respond soon! ?

undertheradar

28-02-2005 15:03:50

Yes...you are fucked. You can try and explain it to them, but Gratis doesn't flex much anymore.

jlb0305

01-03-2005 04:07:38

As long as you don't use him for a referral or you didn't do one for him while you were there your fine. You are in no way "fucked". Gratis says you can do an account at freeipods.com and freeipodshuffle.com. You just can't do two of their point based sites. So your fine as long as he's not signed up for freeipodshuffle.com

Rebeljt

01-03-2005 04:42:46

[quote6dc9dbbc10="undertheradar"]Yes...you are fucked. You can try and explain it to them, but Gratis doesn't flex much anymore.[/quote6dc9dbbc10]

You are the life of the party around here arent you?

JT