PROTESTING HOLD/ADMIT ERROR OR NOT?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=7081

amiam

24-02-2005 15:32:18

So Gratis has put two of my referrals on hold, even though they really are unique users who legitimately completed offers. WORSE -- one of them is a friend who spent $47.00!!! on My Inks. The users who have been put on hold are the two friends who had the most trouble getting credit for offers in the first place.

Here’s my dilemma – I think the reason these two friends have been put on hold is b/c when it came time to protest their not being given credit for completing their offers, instead of bugging my friends [bb39fc378f0]yet again[/bb39fc378f0] to have to deal with Gratis, I had them give my their log-in info & receipts, so I could write the protests on their behalf, which I did. However I didn't help them complete their offers in any way.

So my question is this – in the help section where you protest being put on hold, do I click on the “I may have violated your terms but I want to explain” link and explain this, or is that just a fatal error?

I really am so infuriated by this whole process!

Stroid

24-02-2005 16:01:06

i would put no violation since you didnt violate the TOS unless you did some other way. As long as everyone signed up from diffrent ips you should be ok... if not just get 2 more greens

amiam

24-02-2005 16:10:23

No, I really didn't violate any of the posted TOS -- I bent over backwards to do everything right, that's why I'm soooo infuriated!

TonyGarcia

25-02-2005 08:48:14

[quote6d21e21509="amiam"]No, I really didn't violate any of the posted TOS -- I bent over backwards to do everything right, that's why I'm soooo infuriated![/quote6d21e21509]

I would lose my mind if i was put on hold for bullshit like that... So far every gratis offer i've completed has gone very smooth (freeipods.com, freephotoipods.com, freeshuffleipods.com)

sorry to hear about your issues man.. hope you are able to work them out

good luck )