Has anybody ordered the 15" Samsung TV/monitor?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=6854

ericdkauff

22-02-2005 07:38:31

I'll be ordering it when I'm approved (got my 8th referral & submitted for approval yesterday!). I've got the perfect spot for it at the end of my bed to replace the 27" TV that I was "storing" for my brother-in-law.

Just wanted to see what anybody else thought of it!

- E

budscox

22-02-2005 07:46:57

I spoke with someone yesterday who had the 15 inch Samsung, had only had it for a month and it was already crapping out on them, i.e. it took 2-3 minutes to warm up and work.

Just his P.O.V. ?

Stroid

22-02-2005 07:48:16

well all flat panel monitors take a min to warm up thats normal....but who would want a 15'' tv the only purpose i could think of is for the kitchen or maybe the bathroom

ericdkauff

22-02-2005 07:51:25

It's actually a pretty unique space that it's going into. I've got some closet doors at the end of my bed that open up & it's perfect spot to mount the TV. I had the choice of either spending alot of money to get a bigger LCD TV, or getting a free 15"which, when I went & looked at the 15-inchers at BestBuy at the distance it would be from the bed, had a picture size that was just fine.

I'm just getting it for the news & weekend mornings when I'm too lazy to get out of bed!

- E