would or will there be anyway in the future to upgrade

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=681

Da_KilLa

25-09-2004 03:05:28

does anybody know if there will there be anyway in the future to upgrade?? mabye refer a couple more people. or just how long until they change their options.

Neversky

25-09-2004 10:34:56

I wouldnt count on it, I know for sure you wont be able to refer more people for upgrades although that isnt a bad idea... They might switch the line up... They already have once before...

Da_KilLa

25-09-2004 11:22:50

well either way they people are going to be disapointed. they will be forced to upgrade as technogily improves and what if you ordered and they just upgraded the computer the next day. I would be kinda angry. I would even be fine with puting money into it to upgrade. anybody have any ideas.

the reason im asking is cause I want a computer for my car and want it to be easially configurable. like video out. not really sure yet. but pretty sure I would want another video card.

yonatan

26-09-2004 11:43:33

Haha, a computer for your car? What the fuck? Is it gonna steer for you?

Here's this brilliant idea that I've thought of...

you return the dell and get credit at dell's website and buy a new dell computer that is better than the one you got! genius!

lovestoshop

27-09-2004 01:27:37

A computer for your car?

...dare I ask why?

I'm as much of a geek as the next person, but...?

TheFellatingBeefalo

27-09-2004 08:43:12

[quote57782bdf0b="Da_KilLa"]the reason im asking is cause I want a computer for my car and want it to be easially configurable. like video out. not really sure yet. but pretty sure I would want another video card.[/quote57782bdf0b]

Uh, you might think about selling your Dell then and buying a Shuttle PC based on the MicroATX form factor. Stuffing a Dimension 3000 in your car is, well, kind of laughable, considering they make computers for this kind of thing and the D3000 would be considered a giant waste of space in comparison. D

Tholek

27-09-2004 14:51:58

I thought this was why they created laptops?