Blockbuster or netflix no longer an option?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=662

GixxerMan

24-09-2004 18:49:51

Ive had two people who tried to sign up wanting the BB service and both said its not available? Anyone know whats up?

HX_Guy

24-09-2004 18:59:45

Blockbuster still shows up under my offers.

Also, RealRhapshody is back and a new one, eFax. eFax says its instant credit after you sign up.

sweetened

24-09-2004 19:17:39

The efax offer is AWESOME. a full 30 days, and instant credit. plus if you miss the cancel date, it's only like $10 and then you have another 30 days to cancel. also, a really good site and service. i'm writing to people to sign up for this or infone.

Supacold

24-09-2004 19:28:30

which is easier to complete the deal without paying a cent? RealRhapshody or eFax??

I checked the eFax terms and it said that if you dont use it during the trial they will automatically terminate your eFax account.
[quotec150761dc0]j2 Global may automatically terminate your Free account without notice if (i) no faxes are received in your account during any continuous thirty (30) day period (for purposes of this determination, advertisements and informational messages sent by j2 Global are not considered faxes received) or (ii) you or an intermediary blocks or filters any emails sent by or on behalf of j2 Global to your email account(s) where you receive your faxes.[/quotec150761dc0]
But if they dont cancel it i have to call the to cancel the term and their phone number is long distance =-(.

Not really sure on RealRhapshody didnt have time to read the terms.

So.... can someone please help me find out which is easier?

sweetened

24-09-2004 21:12:41

wow, a long distance call! roll Just use your damn cell phone if you're too cheap to pay the 7 cents a minute. wow.

anyway, i vote efax. a pretty cool service anyway, 30 days (not 14) and you get instant credit.

The realrapsody, only 14 day trial, if you lapse for some reason, is freakin' $90! AND it takes 2 weeks! to get the credit