Wow...cockup of a century.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=6471

Anonymous

16-02-2005 21:53:16

Alright...here's the deal...I'm signed up for the free Mac Mini (obviously)...and one person that signed up for (though not necessarily completed an offer) might have screwed me. Let me explain I had my referral link in my AIM profile...my mother signed up for the site as well under me (though I don't know yet if she completed an offer or not). Where this might become an issue is when the time comes to ship it I'm having my Free iPod sent home (is processing as we speak) to the address she'd use when she signed up.

What I need to know is first, since I don't remember the sign up process, did you give your address and everything, because if not...it still shouldn't be an issue yet (as I could send it to my school address or another address of my choosing later on that isn't my home address). However, if you do sign up with your address (as I said, I don't remember) - then this will no doubt flag up in Gratis' computer systems later on, right? Or would it only matter if she actually completed an offer?

I'm asking you guys what I should do here...your wisdom is much appreciated, for I am n00b in the realm of the free sites (just got my iPod after months of waiting, and it is my first site).

Thanks guys.

Maniacmous

16-02-2005 21:55:18

Apologies everyone...the above message is from me...I thought I was logged in at the time. oops