Will My Account Be Put On Hold?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=646

ZJamaican

24-09-2004 14:13:38

First off all, I did not post this in the HELP ME forum becasue it states to only post there if my account is already on hold.

I have 6 out of 8 complete for my flatscreen.

Yesterday I was getting my friend to sign up for me and he did not know that he could login to freeflatscreens again he thought he had to create a new account.

The first account he created was under my link, he did not complete an offer. The second account he created was also under my link but he DID complete an offer.

So basically my conern is that becasue I have two signups with the same IP I might get placed on hold. But he only completed an offer on ONE of the accounts. My hope is that they only check the IPs and home adresses of the accounts that have COMPLETED an offer. If this is so then I should be ok. If not then I don't know and need your advice.

Any one have advice or insight?

yonatan

27-09-2004 06:30:30

Nobody really knows what they will do because they've been getting stricter and stricter lately. I know a friend of mine accidentally signed up more than one time and completed an offer only on one of the accounts but was never put on hold and got his iPod.

joshg

28-09-2004 16:26:13

Doing multiple signups from the same IP really shouldn't be an issue, as long as they are all legitimate. However, even so, you might still get put on hold and be required to give an explanation (which makes perfect sense).

And same goes for your friend signing up twice, people have been put on hold for themselves signing up twice, but not that i'm aware of for referrals.. but if your friend gets put on hold then he'll have to e-mail them himself and explain the situation, i'm sure harry would then probably release the hold.. but if he ever logged onto the second account again, they'd easily hold his arse again, as they well have the right to.