Dumb question but I have to ask

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=6336

aboutlinux

14-02-2005 05:59:03

I just signed up and I think I found the answer here but I just want to be sure. Can your referrals all sign up for the same offer? I know, I know its probably been asked but I don't want to hassle a bunch of people only to find out I did something wrong. wink

I see that the Real offer is Free,
"“Try RealRhapsody's Free 14-Day Trial and pay $14.99/month after the trial. You must try out the service for at least 7 days. Enter valid information and you will receive credit after 7 days.”"

and I'm pretty sure I can get like 3 referrals in the next day for this offer but again I just want to make sure that I can have everyone do that offer and still have it count.

Finally and I assume I can, but being that I just did the "Complete Home" offer and it hasn't gone through yet is it ok to start getting referrals? Ie I don't have to wait for that to clear to start up my referral drive?

Thanks

Mike

FreeOffersNow

14-02-2005 08:21:47

Yes, all your referrals can sign up for the same offer, and yes, you can start getting referrals as soon as you sign up...you do not have to wait to be credited for your offer.

EatChex89

14-02-2005 09:34:37

yea all your referrals can do the same offer, just don't have them cancel at the same time or it will bring up a red flag in gratis' database...

D

good luck!

aboutlinux

14-02-2005 11:20:34

Thank for the quick answers guys.

Didn't know you'd get flagged if more than one person canceled at the same time. Thanks for the warning.

While I'm sure my referrals will continue on with the services for months and months is there a general rule of thumb there? Ie if one person cancels after 8 days and one person cancels after 9 days will they then Flag your account? And by flagging to do you mean that you lose the ability to try to get a Free Ipod and your account gets put on hold or something?

Thanks

Mike

FreeOffersNow

14-02-2005 11:50:29

[quote6eadc467e0="aboutlinux"]Didn't know you'd get flagged if more than one person canceled at the same time. Thanks for the warning.
[/quote6eadc467e0]

Gratis tracks, among other things, completion/cancellation patterns. Just make sure you don't instruct your referrals to cancel at any certain time (if they decide to cancel at all) and you should be ok.