Starter Questions

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=6298

nicd.01

13-02-2005 10:48:50

I'm hoping to start my freeipod quest tonight but I have a few questions. First off, if members of my family sign up for an offer can they all be from the same address? I'm afraid I'll have 2 offers completed and have them deemed invalid because of the address. Can offer be completed and canceled a few days later to still remain valid? Also, can one offer be completed by more than one person or does that particular offer become inactive after one use? And is it easy to get people to complete offers online? Other than that, how hard is it [ieed64bf321]really[/ieed64bf321] to get your freeipod? Sorry for all of the questions. Thanks!

TheBestUkester

13-02-2005 10:56:41

well, your family members can't have the same address, or use the same computer that you are useing, due to an IP adress. ITs complicated just trust me on that one. They also can't use the same credit card as you. Other then all of that, sure they can do it. But it would just be easier to get friends to do it, at least that is what I think.

Offers are all legitimate to all new users. If one person does Blockbuster, any body else can do it too. Is it easy, well it depends on what you do, I started in December, and still need 2 people. If you havn't signed up yet pm me for my refferal link. If you have thats ok, It isn't "hard" to get your ipod, just the friends.

Hope that helps,

TBU

thomas moore

13-02-2005 10:59:14

[quotee3722fc776="nicd.01"]I'm hoping to start my freeipod quest tonight but I have a few questions. First off, if members of my family sign up for an offer can they all be from the same address? I'm afraid I'll have 2 offers completed and have them deemed invalid because of the address. Can offer be completed and canceled a few days later to still remain valid? Also, can one offer be completed by more than one person or does that particular offer become inactive after one use? And is it easy to get people to complete offers online? Other than that, how hard is it [ie3722fc776]really[/ie3722fc776] to get your freeipod? Sorry for all of the questions. Thanks![/quotee3722fc776]

1.Members of your family can not be from the same ip address, this means they can not all sign up at one computer, also there should be one account per household, meaning you can not have multiple accounts for one site or any site.

2.you should stay with your offer to insure you receive credit,if you are truly interested in the offer you should stay, but you can cancel if you do not wish to keep the service once you receive credit.

3. an offer can be completed by more then one person, it does not become inactive,however the offer you complete will no longer be available for your referrals.

4. the best way to earn referrals is to use family friends and careful trades online.

hope that helps...im half awake..long night...

good LUCK! arrow

yjz188

13-02-2005 11:00:51

1)First off, if members of my family sign up for an offer can they all be from the same address?

No. TOS of Gratis states one offer per household, if they sign up under the same address, you will be placed on hold.

2)Can offer be completed and canceled a few days later to still remain valid?

Yes. After you recieved credit for an offer, youcan cancel the offer.

3)Also, can one offer be completed by more than one person or does that particular offer become inactive after one use?

Yes. The other person must have a different account though.

4)And is it easy to get people to complete offers online?

To be honest, it's really hard to find people to complete offers for you for FreeIpods. Because it was the first site, it is very popular, and almost everyone has signed up for it. Since you're new to this, you haven't done any other sites, so you might find it easier to trade for referrals.

5)Other than that, how hard is it really to get your freeipod?

Depends on how much effort you put into it. Also, the rate at which you can find referrals. If you have 5 friends that are willing to complete referrals for you, it'll be a piece of cake. However, if you try to find 5 referrals online, it's a lot harder.

nicd.01

13-02-2005 17:22:33

I think I'm gonna sign up and give it a go tomorrow. Thanks for the help, everyone.