One Question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=621

Jamose

24-09-2004 07:32:38

I am currently enrolled in college, living on campus, and I was wondering if there would be any problems with getting referrals from other students, since we have the same physical adress, but different box numbers. Will my account be placed on hold if I have referrals from here at school?

Fresh

24-09-2004 08:43:07

I was in the same situation...I did get put on hold, but when I emailed gratis with the details, they took me off....
so I guess it is allowed, but might give you some trouble at first

rlink

24-09-2004 09:28:56

yeah, id say to just go for it, if you get put on hold, e-mail gratis and explain your situation, they should understand.

thrillseekers

24-09-2004 13:32:56

[quote3255dbd44a="Fresh"]I was in the same situation...I did get put on hold, but when I emailed gratis with the details, they took me off....
so I guess it is allowed, but might give you some trouble at first[/quote3255dbd44a]

i have the same problem. i know all my referrals are genuine. we all have the same address, but diff box nos...

how long did it take for them to respond to your email or to take you off hold....i sent my email about 3 days ago, and still no reply....i'll be patient...haha