I need Help on this one

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=6030

Alexsky

09-02-2005 09:22:41

Hey everyone,
As you can see on the corner left of this message, under my name, I'm a newbie, and i have some questions. I might not be at the right place to ask this, but I'll go for it, hoping that if I'm wrong, the moderator wont ban me and give me the newbie's second chance oops
Here is what i would like to know.
I was looking at all those free PCs and TVs and all, and at first it looked like a trap, a trick, weird! But looking at it again, after 10 times, it looked ,,,,,,, interesting?!
Now can you really cancel the order the next day without any charges?and still get the free whatever? What i mean is that I'm gonna order Blockbuster,i kinda wanted that anyway, but i mean for the others, that are going to apply for my free desktop D D , does it really works? Cause it would be easier to get theim do it with this approach.
And i understood that some of you guys are doing like some trade stuff, which means that you guys help each other getting those free "gifts"?
If so would any one of you help me?, cause I'm kinda tired not having a PC, and not being able to play and surf etc x x and tired too not having the money to get a new PC.
Of course I'll be glad to do the same thing in return D

Thank you girls and guys for your answers.

Alexsky

spiff999

09-02-2005 11:02:44

You will probably get your account put on hold if you cancel right away. You should do an offer that you are genuinely interested in and see it to completion. So, it's really not free, but a hell of a lot cheaper.

Alexsky

09-02-2005 12:29:14

then i have another question.
im not allowed to talk about ebay

Stroid

09-02-2005 12:56:23

we dont talk about ebay please dont ask again

Alexsky

09-02-2005 14:40:35

[/color0a148f7e68][/size0a148f7e68]SORRY