How is everyone getting their referrals?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=599

sweetened

23-09-2004 18:21:13

I'm just mailing my online friends.

Inferno69

23-09-2004 19:51:50

read a 4 page long thread in the free ipod section

sweetened

23-09-2004 21:15:08

k, thanks.

IpodFace

24-09-2004 16:31:07

Spreading my site around, most hits are coming from fark.com, wired blog and some people put my link on forum threads to start a conga line. http//freestuffguide.tk is the site (moderators this link was approved by bos a while ago)

TonyGarcia

28-09-2004 08:55:40

I haven't signed up yet.. I need to do it soon, I guess i'm to busy working on getting the ipod )

hankplatinum

30-09-2004 13:57:26

Hi Everyone,
I found out about gratis a couple of months ago. I quickly signed up for the free ipod deal. Put up a couple of (info only) ebay auctions and got a ton of referals and 14 sign-ups (with offers complete). They shipped out my ipod 4G within two weeks. So, I thought that this was way too easy.
Then I found out about the freeflatscreen and also put up a couple of
(info only) auctions on ebay. However, this time I only got a couple of referals and no sign ups with offers completed. Then, ebay canceled my account (36 positive feedback with no negative feedback) for not conforming to their rules. I believe that I will be able to get my ebay account back, however I will not attempt to post any of these info only auctions anymore (even though I still see plenty of them on ebay from other members). Since getting kicked off ebay, I have tried to post my link to a ton of message boards and even yahoo and AIM IM's, with very little success (only a couple of sign ups and only one sign up with offer completed).
If any of you are getting a lot of referals and sign ups from some specific sites please let me know where they are and how you are doing it.
After getting the free ipod I thought that this one would be easy, but without ebay it is proving very difficult.
Thanks for any help.......

jojo244

02-10-2004 05:18:11

i posted flyers around my college campus with tear off tabs of my link