You can get taken off hold.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=5916

am_pcguy

07-02-2005 18:02:38

One of my friends, (and referrals) was put on hold. After he signed up under me he went to work and told a bunch of people about freeipods.com.
They all signed up for him right away FROM WORK.

He was placed on hold. He tried to contact them, but got an automated response. I told him to ask for a human response.

When he did, he told them he was sorry, he didn't know they couldn't sign up from work. Their response was "Please explain how you had 5 people complete offers from the same IP address in less than 1 hour."

He told them "We work in a sales office with about 300 people. When he found about about it they got very excited and signed up." He said he would be glad to have each one e-mail them from their own house, and PC. He told them we have a ton of people just itching to sign up but they want to see someone get an iPod first. That was Friday.

He approved him today )

evilbearboomboom

07-02-2005 19:19:14

awesome. i think the best thing to remember gratis puts people on hold for thier protection. play it calm. and always when dealing with customer service, the person on the other end has the power. be a jerk, get what a jerk deserves. this will help in this and every other customer service issues.

Dais781

07-02-2005 20:41:31

Hey is it possible for a referral to go grey if they didn't verify their account. if so then my roommate is an idiot...lol P

evilbearboomboom

07-02-2005 23:22:07

thats hard to say, but nothing honestly would surprise me. he can resend an e-mail from his account so he can verify it.

SoBeIcedT

08-02-2005 00:26:31

[quote471d3955ff="Dais781"]Hey is it possible for a referral to go grey if they didn't verify their account. if so then my roommate is an idiot...lol P[/quote471d3955ff]

That may have been one of the problems when I was put on hold, read the thread in my sig.

Dais781

08-02-2005 04:53:45

Yeah the funny thing was that he got credit and everything, then he got put on hold. We then realized that he never verified his account.