getting referals first then completing the offer

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=5864

easportsea

07-02-2005 01:36:51

hey i was wondering if its possible to get your 5 referals and then completing your offer. is this possible?

Tholek

07-02-2005 02:41:08

Of course.

If everyone did that though, no one would get completed. ;)

For items that require less referrals, like an iPod, there's really no need, because you will likely complete it. However, for items that require more, holding off on completing your required offer may be a good idea, so that you can guage how well you can obtain those referrals.

Up to you...

kuwan

07-02-2005 07:38:46

And remember, whoever you signed up under is waiting on you. Like the last poster said, if everyone were to wait until they got 5 greens before they completed an offer then no one would ever get a free iPod or Mini Mac or FlatScreen or whatever else.

These things work best when you sign up and immediately complete an offer.

Someone's waiting for you.

Drakier

07-02-2005 08:22:10

I couldn't agree more with kuwan..

I do not like when people wait to complete their offer for their 5 referrals. If you're serious about the offer, and you want the product, then PLEASE complete your offer asap. Waiting to complete your offer could just potentially hold up a whole line of people, and the longer people wait, then the longer it takes to get everyone moved through.

What if all 5 of our referrals waited for their 5 to complete offers.. and those 5 waited on each of their 5.. you can see how many people you're waiting on now just so you can get YOUR product. Think about all the people UP the chain from you, and how long they have to be waiting for people under them.

If everyone just completed as soon as they signed up, then it moves the whole chain through a lot faster. So for the courtesy of the people above you, try to complete as soon as possible. There is nothing worse than waiting MONTHS for referrals, to suddenly get enough, get approved, then see you have 10 completed because half of them waited a freaking long time to complete anything.

vulcan300

07-02-2005 08:27:38

Well if you dont complete an offer first then that ensures that the offer your planning to do will be there for your refs to do. Something like if you complete buyers adv or great fun. Then that offer wont appear for your refs, so yea if your doing it among friends id go green last, but trading amongst strangers.. do what you gotta do.

[just dun let your friends know that , then they will do it too ;) ]

thomas moore

07-02-2005 09:49:06

vulcan has a very GOOD point there, you gotta take into consideration which offer you will complete, because once you do its no longer avail to your referrals so choose wisely@!

Drakier

07-02-2005 10:48:24

or you all complete them at the same time.. that's what I did.

jennie084

20-03-2005 12:34:59

[quotec9854a9d3e="thomas moore"]vulcan has a very GOOD point there, you gotta take into consideration which offer you will complete, because once you do its no longer avail to your referrals so choose wisely@![/quotec9854a9d3e]

Hmm.. is that true? I had signed up for freeipods off of a popup I came across over the summer (if I had known better I would have used someone's referral link, but silly me). I didn't actually decide to try doing it until this December. Anyway, since I knew nobody was waiting to get credit from my referral, I was one of those cautious people who waited for their 5 referrals before completing my own. My boyfriend (and 5th referral) did Buyers Advantage, and then when his processed, I did Buyers Advantage as well.

So his people can no longer do Buyers Advantage, but it was still ok for me because I wasn't his referral?

CollidgeGraduit

20-03-2005 13:46:08

That is a rumor, and a false on at that! Your referrals are free to do the same offer you did. If it doesn't appear on their list, it's due to the offer rotation - not due to the fact you did it.

dmorris68

20-03-2005 17:45:31

Yes, your referrals CAN do the same offers as you do. I did the Blockbuster offer and so did at least two of my referrals.