Will this get on hold?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=5833

kighr

06-02-2005 10:13:16

I did a trade, and the guy signed up for TWO emails. He only attempted an offer on one. Does Gratis hold you for two accounts no matter what, or just two when you try to complete offers with both? He is my fifth, so I am trying to decide if I should ask for approval or not.

amaivs

06-02-2005 10:16:01

[quote201c197f54="kighr"]I did a trade, and the guy signed up for TWO emails. He only attempted an offer on one. Does Gratis hold you for two accounts no matter what, or just two when you try to complete offers with both? He is my fifth, so I am trying to decide if I should ask for approval or not.[/quote201c197f54]

the question is, did one of his attempted offer turn green or did it stay yellow? i'd advise you to tell him to not complete one at all. it could call for a possible hold. a friend of mine used two emails too but lukily she had trouble completing an ofer and i just told her to not help me.

kighr

06-02-2005 10:19:54

[quote36682fa28b="amaivs"][quote36682fa28b="kighr"]I did a trade, and the guy signed up for TWO emails. He only attempted an offer on one. Does Gratis hold you for two accounts no matter what, or just two when you try to complete offers with both? He is my fifth, so I am trying to decide if I should ask for approval or not.[/quote36682fa28b]

the question is, did one of his attempted offer turn green or did it stay yellow? i'd advise you to tell him to not complete one at all. it could call for a possible hold. a friend of mine used two emails too but lukily she had trouble completing an ofer and i just told her to not help me.[/quote36682fa28b]

One email went green, one stayed yellow as he did not try to complete an offer.

amaivs

06-02-2005 10:28:22

[quoteef1a14e657="kighr"][quoteef1a14e657="amaivs"][quoteef1a14e657="kighr"]I did a trade, and the guy signed up for TWO emails. He only attempted an offer on one. Does Gratis hold you for two accounts no matter what, or just two when you try to complete offers with both? He is my fifth, so I am trying to decide if I should ask for approval or not.[/quoteef1a14e657]

the question is, did one of his attempted offer turn green or did it stay yellow? i'd advise you to tell him to not complete one at all. it could call for a possible hold. a friend of mine used two emails too but lukily she had trouble completing an ofer and i just told her to not help me.[/quoteef1a14e657]

One email went green, one stayed yellow as he did not try to complete an offer.[/quoteef1a14e657]

wow..... did u ask him to why he would have used two emails?

penguin

06-02-2005 10:43:01

the same sort of thing happened to me. one of my referrals registered but misspelled his email address. then he signed up again w/ his correctly spelled email and did an offer for me and went green. his first attempt was never verified b/c the email address doesn't exist so the welcome mail probably bounced but still shows up under my account. he asked gratis what to do and they said to not sign in to the wrong account which he can't do anyway. did he verify both accounts? perhaps that will have some effect on his chances of being put on hold.