Trilegiant offers

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=5666

shifuimam

03-02-2005 15:45:07

Did something change with these offers?

I've gotten my three completed referrals, so now I'm going to do my offer.

The little pop-up with the stipulations for each offer seems to have changed, and now says...

"You will not be credited for this offer unless you have genuine interest in this program and have been a member at least 7 days. You must remain an active member for at least 7 days and we encourage you to stay on past the 1 month trial. You will receive credit in 7 days."

How the hell do they know if I have active interest, and do I need to do something special to use the service in order to get credit?

I don't want to do these offers now if they're going to screw me over like that.

undertheradar

03-02-2005 15:49:16

Hell, it's a buck for a month of service, plus yout get all that free crap like walkies, gift cards digicams...why not stay on past at least seven days?

Tilegiant has probably reported to the sites that people are cancelling as soon as getting credit.

Stroid

03-02-2005 15:50:17

i think im gonna keep mine past the 30days ) its not like its expensive after the trial

shifuimam

03-02-2005 15:50:24

Okay. I don't mind staying on the full month even...I just don't want to get fucked. I'll sign up in that case. P

Stroid

03-02-2005 15:56:00

i thought it was 2months for $1 and then $8.99 a month or am i mistaken. Thier website says 2 months for $1

willietanner

03-02-2005 16:00:23

stroid, why on earth would you stay on? what are you using it for? they have to be some of the most worthless, poorly set up websites i've ever seen. i dont know why anyone would ever sign up for them if they weren't doing a gratis offer.

adenosine

03-02-2005 16:10:01

[quote4cd44b57a4="willietanner"]stroid, why on earth would you stay on? what are you using it for? they have to be some of the most worthless, poorly set up websites i've ever seen. i dont know why anyone would ever sign up for them if they weren't doing a gratis offer.[/quote4cd44b57a4]

Have you seen the coupons at Great fun online? They are well worth the cost of the service. I'm going to take a trip to Maine later this month and I'm probably going to save way more than a meager $9 bux with the savings they have.

The Complete Home site has a lot of useful info, especially if you don't have a shelf of DIY books like I have.

Netmarket I haven't really looked at much yet..

Vinz

10-02-2005 00:44:37

Has anyone actually received the Walkie Talkies or Gift Cards yet?

Rebeljt

10-02-2005 05:14:06

[quote842df48d85="Vinz"]Has anyone actually received the Walkie Talkies or Gift Cards yet?[/quote842df48d85]

I'd like to know that as well... I did buyers advantage and I haven't seen any Circuit city Cards yet. I have been on over two weeks.

JT

jadem

10-02-2005 05:16:43

I got my Lowes giftcards from complete home, but I have yet to see my circuit city cards from buyer's advantage.

Stroid

10-02-2005 06:01:56

Well the way i see it is that gratis wants you to stay past the trial so if i pay $8.99 i dont risk and holds or anything. I dont wanna risk any violation of the TOS. I work very hard as everyone else does to get these items so i dont wanna risk anything. And like adensonie said the offers have some good features.