Waiting for Approval Since Jan 17th

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=5594

Lilbigboy5

02-02-2005 14:17:42

After a couple months of getting people to sign up for me, I finally got my 5th green to come through, and requested approval on Monday, January 17th. After a few days of checking non-stop whether or not I had been approved, I realized nothing was changing. Then, I started reading some of these threads which stated people requesting approval on the 26th and being approved the next day. I sent Gratis an e-mail through customer service, and got an automated response

"Thank you for your patience in this matter. We are currently backed up with order approvals, we assure you that your account will be looked at as soon as possible."

I was satisfied at first, then read about more people who were being approved in 1 day, and e-mailed them again asking for a human response. I got

"Kevin, thank you for your patience in this matter. We are currently backed up with order approvals, we assure you that your account will be looked at as soon as possible."

I guess, they thought I would think it was personalized if they attached my name to the front of it. They say 3-5 business days, and I'm on business day #12. Any thoughts?

Should I e-mail them again? What do you think?

Kevin
email==lilbigboy5@netscape.netlilbigboy5@netscape.net=lilbigboy5@netscape.netlilbigboy5@netscape.net/email

Stroid

02-02-2005 14:21:35

i waited almost a month. im sure you will get some feeback soon. Good Luck! im on day 7 for FFS ;)

thevman2002

02-02-2005 15:18:12

i requested approval the 17th too! after i talked a whole bunch of trash about gratis. i got APPROVED TODAY! woohoo! how long till next stv?

Lilbigboy5

02-02-2005 15:54:17

You said you talked a whole buncha crap about them. Do you mean on the message board here? Did you e-mail them? Any suggestions for ways I can get approved? Anything would help!

Kevin

thevman2002

03-02-2005 15:52:25

well..kinda both.

1. i pmed them like 3 times in like 2 weeks. not that bad. but i said i have been waiting approval for like 2 weeks and blah blah blah and how first come first serve is unjust, cuz i was first and i havent been served (lol) and stuff like that to them

2. i talked crap about gratis on this board, sayin 1st come first serve is bs cuz ppl that requsted approval b4 me got approved. id email them 1-2 times. sayin i have been waiting forever. ppl have been apprve AFTER i requested approval.

it takes time. lol.

TheLetterJ

03-02-2005 15:59:32

Hrmmm... That's odd. I went for approval on monday. Got approved on wednesday and placed my order 10 minutes ago. I guess I must be lucky.

J...

stiles05s

03-02-2005 16:07:49

approval is weird sometimes. it almost seems like they forget about some until you contact them.