Tired of looking for referrals? Do your own offers here.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=5585

aaronz

02-02-2005 12:12:37

I don't know about you, but I'm sick and tired of trying to get referrals. I've been looking for sites where you can do your own offers and get free stuff. I've finally found a site that lists 140 of them on one page. Everything from iPods to iBooks to HDTVs to 50-500 dollar gift cards for places like Best Buy or Barnes and Noble. 50 dollar gift cards go for one completed offer, and more expensive items like iBooks, etc., upwards of six. Still, YOU CONTROL IT; YOU DON"T HAVE TO RELY ON OTHER PEOPLE. You can also sign up to evaluate products and keep the products for free. This is seriously the best resource I have found in my internet free-offers research.

All I'm asking is that you help me complete my notebooks4free.com offer. I've already been working on it for a while so I want to finish it. If you get me a green, I'll give you the link. If you are skeptical, send me an email and I'll send you a link to one of the 140 sites just so you know I'm for real.

PM me if you would like to do this.

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A NOTEBOOKS4FREE ACCOUNT, YOU CAN SIGN UP UNDER MY MINIMACS4FREE LINK. IF YOU ARE ALREADY SIGNED UP THERE, YOU CAN SIGN UP UNDER MY FREEIPODSHUFFLE LINK, IN THAT ORDER (NOTEBOOKS4FREE, FREEMINIMACS, FREEIPODSHUFFLE). IF YOU ARE SIGNED UP FOR ALL OF THEM AND STILL WANT THE LINK FOR THIS SITE, EMAIL ME AND WE'LL DISCUSS IT.

Thanks.

FreeOffersNow

02-02-2005 12:19:32

Well...the problem with the "do it yourself sites" is that upwards of 90% of them are scams....or have hidden requirements. For most people, referral based sites are still the way to go.

undertheradar

02-02-2005 12:30:40

I like how he posts that he's tired of looking for referrals and says he "just wants to finish" his notebooks account, but then lists 5 other free accounts you can sign up for. What a loser. I hope nobody actually falls for this crap. If they do, they deserve whatever evil things happen to them.

xlife

02-02-2005 12:30:46

speaking of "scams," I can't help but think that anyone who comes to a free help/info forum to [i0ce92cc1aa][b0ce92cc1aa]trade[/i0ce92cc1aa][/b0ce92cc1aa] INFORMATION for referrals (the very thing that this site link is supposed to help us circumvent) is not very trustworthy at all.

undertheradar

02-02-2005 12:32:44

That and they just plain suck at the whole free offers game and should kill themselves now.