Frequently Asked Questions

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=5550

cooljiggy34

01-02-2005 21:17:22

Alot of people have been asking the same questions over and over so I thought i'd make this topic.

Q. Gratis put my brother's account on hold. We are different people though.

A. You can only have one account per household.

Q. Is it ok if me and a refferal use the same credit card?

A. Some companies will tell gratis if you did use the same credit. Most companies, however will only inform gratis that you have signed up.

Q. I had someone sign up but their email in not on my list, not even yellow

A. Sometimes Gratis lags at these things. I had this happen to me. You have to wait a couple of days and it will show up.

Q. Can I do an offer twice?

A. No, because when you try to sign up it will most likely say you are already a member.

Q. What browser should i use/ how to enable cookies

A. I would recommend using the Internet Explorer Browser. To enable cookies to go Tools, Internet Options, Click on Privacy Then Edit. Look at the list to make sure the gratis or any of the offer websites are being blocked.

Q. How long does it take to get approved?

A. They say 10 days but I've heard of people waiting weeks.

Q. What's a C-o-n-g-a Line.

A. The concept is simple. Person number ones link goes up and someone signs up under it. Then four more people sign up under the first person's link. Then the second person's link goes up and five people complete an offer under them. If you think about it, c-o-n-g-a lines are only useful to people who make them.

Q. How do I know if i'm on hold.

A. Go to the "Status" page. It will tell you there.

Q I accidentally did this, and the FAQS said i would get put on hold if i did it. Will i get put on hold?

A If what you did is remotely shady, the answer is yes. you will most likely get flagged, so quit while you are ahead and try on a different site, this time, playing by the rules.

Q. What is Gratis's Email?

A. Go to FAQ and then click on the problem you are having. Eventually, it will lead you to a form.

Q. This stupid offer said "Instant Credit" and its been one hour and I haven't received credit!

A. Most offers aren't really instant. It can take way longer than a couple of days also. The time depends on how fast the instant offer company tells the freewebsite that you have signed up.

Q. I'm on hold, I didn't do anything though...

A. You have probably broken the Terms of the website. Read their Terms and you will most likely find what you did wrong.

Q. How do I know if the offer I am completing has hidden charges.

A. Go to ratetheoffers.com, they will tell you the total cost and more information.

Q. One of my refferals just "disappeared".

A. You are most likely a victim of the Bargain.com incident. Many people were getting credit for completing that offer when they really didn't. Gratis took away the credit to those who did not complete the offer.

I will be adding more questions and answers to this topic later. Reply with some questions I might have forgot to put.

Redundancy

01-02-2005 21:21:27

Not penis... C0NGA

cooljiggy34

01-02-2005 21:23:47

yea i noe, but each time you type in c-o-n-g-a with out the dashes, it changes into penis. I edited it though.

evilbearboomboom

01-02-2005 21:40:08

also consider adding

Q I accidentally did this, and the FAQS said i would get put on hold if i did it. Will i get put on hold?

A If what you did is remotely shady, the answer is yes. you will most likely get flagged, so quit while you are ahead and try on a different site, this time, playing by the rules.

amaivs

03-02-2005 19:23:26

[quotef6230b800b="cooljiggy34"]

A. Sometimes Gratis laggs at these things. I had this happen to me. You have to wait a couple of days and it will show up.
[/quotef6230b800b]

well it's been a week already.

cooljiggy34

03-02-2005 19:26:03

[quote8a3e9df303="amaivs"][quote8a3e9df303="cooljiggy34"]

A. Sometimes Gratis laggs at these things. I had this happen to me. You have to wait a couple of days and it will show up.
[/quote8a3e9df303]

well it's been a week already.[/quote8a3e9df303]

same.. yours is not on my list either! I didn't even recieve credit for the blockbuster offer i completed (

Dais781

03-02-2005 19:54:53

Damn I only got two people for my photo ipod...and i really want one too. (

amaivs

03-02-2005 22:49:31

[quotea2740a7963="cooljiggy34"][quotea2740a7963="amaivs"][quotea2740a7963="cooljiggy34"]

[/quotea2740a7963]

well it's been a week already.[/quotea2740a7963]

same.. yours is not on my list either! I didn't even recieve credit for the blockbuster offer i completed ([/quotea2740a7963]

not what i heard.

J4320

04-02-2005 07:07:59

[quotee4596ce9af="amaivs"][quotee4596ce9af="cooljiggy34"][quotee4596ce9af="amaivs"][quotee4596ce9af="cooljiggy34"]

[/quotee4596ce9af]

well it's been a week already.[/quotee4596ce9af]

same.. yours is not on my list either! I didn't even recieve credit for the blockbuster offer i completed ([/quotee4596ce9af]

Yeah, I thought amaivs got scammed by cooljiggy34.

not what i heard.[/quotee4596ce9af]

Yeah, I thought amaivs got scammed by cooljiggy34.

kighr

04-02-2005 09:26:23

How bout this one...
I'm in a trade, guy signs up under two emails, and does an offer under only one. Do they allow more than one account if you just do one offer, or is he gonna get me flagged if he goes green?

I already completed greatfun for him.

amaivs

04-02-2005 11:04:46

hhaha. I sure did get scammed. thats why hes not responding...

so yeah, i was OWNED. i was too happy that someone was going to sign under me, i didnt even bother to wait to see if his email appeared. but hey cooljiggy, consider me completing an offer under you, a good thing. i hardly do it often and when i do, i get jipped.

cooljiggy34

04-02-2005 15:12:11

[quoteadeb27c47d="amaivs"]hhaha. I sure did get scammed. thats why hes not responding...

so yeah, i was OWNED. i was too happy that someone was going to sign under me, i didnt even bother to wait to see if his email appeared. but hey cooljiggy, consider me completing an offer under you, a good thing. i hardly do it often and when i do, i get jipped.[/quoteadeb27c47d]

Well accually your email was never on my list. I contacted gratis and they said you didn't sign up. and your saying i scammed you? what a fucktard.

amaivs

04-02-2005 15:19:15

[quotec3d919ac23="cooljiggy34"][quotec3d919ac23="amaivs"]hhaha. I sure did get scammed. thats why hes not responding...

so yeah, i was OWNED. i was too happy that someone was going to sign under me, i didnt even bother to wait to see if his email appeared. but hey cooljiggy, consider me completing an offer under you, a good thing. i hardly do it often and when i do, i get jipped.[/quotec3d919ac23]

Well accually your email was never on my list. I contacted gratis and they said you didn't sign up. and your saying i scammed you? what a fucktard.[/quotec3d919ac23]

LOL, do you want to get OWNED? you don't want me to copy and paste our conversation on aim do you?

that's not what you said.

but you know what, i'll be the bigger person and step down and let you beat on your chest with glory and win this.

roll

Stroid

04-02-2005 15:35:46

cooljiggy please elaborate this isnt the first complaint about you.

EatChex89

04-02-2005 16:57:27

wow amaivs now i understand why you don't like trading.... i hope i dont get jyped in the 2 trades i am hoping to commence in

kighr

05-02-2005 14:54:02

[quote26655ba7d0="kighr"]How bout this one...
I'm in a trade, guy signs up under two emails, and does an offer under only one. Do they allow more than one account if you just do one offer, or is he gonna get me flagged if he goes green?

I already completed greatfun for him.[/quote26655ba7d0]

Can someone help me on this one? He just turned green and was my 5th referral.

amaivs

05-02-2005 19:20:58

[quoteda1bd053ec="EatChex89"]wow amaivs now i understand why you don't like trading.... i hope i dont get jyped in the 2 trades i am hoping to commence in[/quoteda1bd053ec]

yep.....

i give total trust to someone who say they will keep their word and do what we both agree on and i get screwed over. like stroid said, i'm not the only person who complained bout coooljiggy...

it says it all bout him.

cooljiggy34

05-02-2005 19:44:33

hmmm.. i believe we BOTH completed an offer. So if I didn't go green, and you didn't go green.. then how am I a scammer? Ask bceagles. We traded and it worked out fine.

amaivs

05-02-2005 22:18:30

[quote12e706c436="cooljiggy34"]hmmm.. i believe we BOTH completed an offer. So if I didn't go green, and you didn't go green.. then how am I a scammer? Ask bceagles. We traded and it worked out fine.[/quote12e706c436]

Uh, read ^^^

can you please post a comment/reply and explain to stroid. (he's a moderator by the way)

He said this isn't the first complaint against you.

cooljiggy34

06-02-2005 09:29:53

why don't you ask bceagles. We traded and it worked out fine. It just takes patience for the blockbuster credit to show up. Patience is something people like you don't have and call other people scammers. If I was a scammer then why didn't your email show up then! Explain that.

amaivs

06-02-2005 09:40:26

[quote023896db3c="cooljiggy34"]why don't you ask bceagles. We traded and it worked out fine. It just takes patience for the blockbuster credit to show up. Patience is something people like you don't have and call other people scammers. If I was a scammer then why didn't your email show up then! Explain that.[/quote023896db3c]

what proof would you want to see? me and a picture with the second batch of BLOCKBUSTER dvds that is sitting on my desk right now as i speak? just because you have done one trade, doesn't mean you're bound to keep your 'rep'/"word" the same. it doesn't work like that. you have to [b023896db3c][u023896db3c]EARN[/b023896db3c][/u023896db3c] a good word of mouth and so far you haven't.

i'd like to see you 'elaborate' about the person who made a complaint against you as well.

why avoid? when there's nothing to hide.

cooljiggy34

06-02-2005 09:51:11

i will explain that incident right after you explain why your email isn't showing up. I have my DVD's with me. I can show you a picture too! so if you call me a scammer, your email isnt on my list. Explain that.

amaivs

06-02-2005 10:10:32

[quote80e8e1cde7="cooljiggy34"]i will explain that incident right after you explain why your email isn't showing up. I have my DVD's with me. I can show you a picture too! so if you call me a scammer, your email isnt on my list. Explain that.[/quote80e8e1cde7]

no, here's the oddest thing, earlier, someone just sent me an IM and told me that you completed the blockbuster offer under them. so how was it that you completed the SAME offer under me? wouldn't that [b80e8e1cde7]void[/b80e8e1cde7] all blockbuster offers overall? or do u like movies that much?

and yeah, i did complete the blockbuster offer without hesitation and did receive a confirmation email and everything already. its been about 10 days since we have agreed to trade and i have no idea why youre claiming my email isnt showing up, when yours didn't as well.

what im saying is that no one has complained ONCE about me and they complained about you. what does that say?

amaivs

06-02-2005 10:12:14

btw, and i did a search under "bceagles" here on the forum, s/he seems more like a close friend or a relative rather than a good "trader".

cooljiggy34

06-02-2005 10:18:37

i didn't even know bceagles before we traded. Just answer the question. Why didn't your email show up?

amaivs

06-02-2005 10:25:16

[quoted590c54ae8="cooljiggy34"]i didn't even know bceagles before we traded. Just answer the question. Why didn't your email show up?[/quoted590c54ae8]

how would i know? i wasn't even interested in a ipod shuffle. i only signed up for it under U because you said u were going to sign up under my photoipod. i haven't even checked the status til this day and right after this response of mine, im going to be emailing gratis as onto why you are deliberately asking me why email isn't showing under ur list of signups and why credit isnt given, like i would know!

i have done my part. the question is, HAVE YOU?

cooljiggy34

06-02-2005 10:32:56

No actually I msged gratis about the same thing. They just gave me a stupid auto-mated responce again. So I don't know why my email didn't show up either. I didnt want a photo ipod either anyways. I signed up too trade.

amaivs

06-02-2005 10:36:29

[quotefb248e4f36="cooljiggy34"]No actually I msged gratis about the same thing. They just gave me a stupid auto-mated responce again. So I don't know why my email didn't show up either. I didnt want a photo ipod either anyways. I signed up too trade.[/quotefb248e4f36]

lol. like an ipod shuffle was worthy.. i think you were down to ur last one and u just wanted to hurry with it and u just happened to have asked the wrong person. i am not easily fooled. try again-

cooljiggy34

06-02-2005 12:15:46

Yea sure, same with your photoipod. If MY email didn't show up then why the hell didn't YOURS show up either? I asked gratis about it and they gave me an auto-mated responce. So tell me whats going on here.

amaivs

06-02-2005 12:24:32

[quotec55a04c980="cooljiggy34"]Yea sure, same with your photoipod. If MY email didn't show up then why the hell didn't YOURS show up either? I asked gratis about it and they gave me an auto-mated responce. So tell me whats going on here.[/quotec55a04c980]

LOL. this is what? the 8th time that u've been repetitive about this issue. did i not say that i wwas going to email gratis? and i did, now i'm just waiting for a response.

btw..do you know that you are making yourself look like a total [bc55a04c980]ass[/bc55a04c980] here?

i don't think the mods don't appreciate the bickering coming from you on your part. let's take it to aim.

i'm sure you have my aim. and if u don't, look below.

cooljiggy34

06-02-2005 12:28:45

dude wtf. If anyone here is a scammer i'd say you. You accuse me of scamming and none of our emails showed up. So lets stop fighting here on the board. msg me on AIM instead of us spamming the board.

amaivs

06-02-2005 12:33:56

[quote57cf5a9307="cooljiggy34"]dude wtf. If anyone here is a scammer i'd say you. You accuse me of scamming and none of our emails showed up. So lets stop fighting here on the board. msg me on AIM instead of us spamming the board.[/quote57cf5a9307]

u just totally contradicted urself lol

and yeah, i'll message ya on aim now.

thomas moore

07-02-2005 10:18:30

Q Can you complete the same offer on two sites?

A ?

just making sure..
wink

evilbearboomboom

07-02-2005 12:23:33

i think it is no. gratis and oc only get money if it is a unique referral. and if you are not a member of that offer already.