Please Help

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=5522

Eric6442

01-02-2005 13:09:24

one of my refs signed up under my name using the link and then went off the computer. then a while later she just went to freeipods.com and logged in there and did an offer. will i get credit for that offer she did or not?

trade refs please help dont have any and despirate pm or aim me
thanks

undertheradar

01-02-2005 13:16:48

So she signed up twice? You will definitely not get credit for her referral. Actaully, it may go green, but in the approval phase they will put your account on hold and disqualify her green.

Retro

01-02-2005 13:32:32

I think this person is just confused, it looks like the person signed up and then later logged in by going to freeipods.com instead of following his referral link, which is totally okay because the person already signed up. You will get credit.

adenosine

01-02-2005 13:35:13

[quotececddc4d7a="Retro"]I think this person is just confused, it looks like the person signed up and then later logged in by going to freeipods.com instead of following his referral link, which is totally okay because the person already signed up. You will get credit.[/quotececddc4d7a]

This is what it sounds like to me.

hovigga

01-02-2005 13:38:38

And really, if you accidently make two accounts, its ok. They wont hold it against you. I asked because I accidently made another account. They said that it was ok, and now I have proof so incase they do put me on hold, I have a really good reason to be taken off.

Eric6442

01-02-2005 18:51:07

thanks help a lot

penguin

01-02-2005 20:00:09

[quote386088d299="hovigga"]And really, if you accidently make two accounts, its ok. They wont hold it against you. I asked because I accidently made another account. They said that it was ok, and now I have proof so incase they do put me on hold, I have a really good reason to be taken off.[/quote386088d299]

it's only ok if you never log into one of the accounts again and leave it dormant, right? one of my referrals from a trade signed up under my referral link (for freeipodshuffle) twice w/ nearly identical emails. the first time he misspelled his email and the email address doesn't exist so it probably bounced back to gratis and was obviously never manusally validated. the second time he used his correct address, validated and completed an offer.

any chance i could get put on hold for this? he just wrote to gratis support explaining the situation.

i am such a paranoid neurotic it's unbelievable[/size386088d299]