email used for offer - no credit!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=5513

cmarie

01-02-2005 10:56:34

Is it a problem if I signed up for Complete Home (or any offer, for that matter) with a valid email address other than the one I signed up with at Gratis? In retrospect, I'm wondering if that might cause some sort of glitch in their crediting system. (Signed up yesterday and haven't received credit yet.) Thanks!!

adenosine

01-02-2005 11:05:39

Those offers have changed so that it takes a few days to get credit. Just be patient.

undertheradar

01-02-2005 11:36:01

No, it doesn't matter if the emails are different. All of mine are.

cmarie

01-02-2005 11:42:38

OK, thanks for giving me some peace of mind, guys!! I'll try to wait a few days before freaking out. )

cmarie

02-02-2005 19:26:31

I asked Gratis about it, and they sent me this response

"We ask that users register for offers with the same E-Mail address they use on this site so that their accounts will be properly credited."

This is very frustrating to me, as it is the SECOND offer I have fully and honestly completed without receiving any credit. undertheradar, do you think I should continue waiting?

I've been really excited about trying to get an iPod through Gratis ever since Christmas, and it's really a pain that I can't even seem to complete my own offer to get started. ( Advice, anyone? It seems like the cards are totally stacked against me...I'm starting to think it's impossible to ever receive credit for anything, and I've been doing things properly except for using the wrong browser the first time and a different email the second time. Woe is me... (yes, I'm shamelessly complaining...please forgive me)

evilbearboomboom

02-02-2005 21:26:53

cmarie, do not freak out. these offers take at least 3 days to show up. if after that point it does not work, then worry!

cmarie

02-02-2005 22:12:39

OK. I'll try to be more patient. I did the Complete Home offer on Monday, so I'll hang on until Friday before I get REALLY mad at Gratis (as opposed to pretty mad). Thanks for the encouragement!

cmarie

03-02-2005 13:28:31

CREDIT AWARDED!! The world must be ending...

) thanks to all