Does changing ISP solve the multiple accoun problem i have?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=5481

budacris

31-01-2005 19:11:07

i have netzero dial-up and will be switching to verizon dsl on Wednesday D , i currently have more than one account on freeipods.com due to my brother and me trying it out w/o knowing the one per IP thing first.

when i switch to dsl, will i be able to start fresh, or will i have to try mp3players4free.com instead. it will be complicated for me to try mp3players4free.com because my brother has an account there.

PLEASE HELP, i really want an iPod....

PS but if i go to mp3players4free.com and sign up, it might not matter because we would have been through separate ISPs, as long as we don't have the same mailing address.....

CoMpFrEaK

31-01-2005 19:14:02

[quote0286ac8657="budacris"]i have netzero dial-up and will be switching to verizon dsl on Wednesday D , i currently have more than one account on freeipods.com due to my brother and me trying it out w/o knowing the one per IP thing first.

when i switch to dsl, will i be able to start fresh, or will i have to try mp3players4free.com instead. it will be complicated for me to try mp3players4free.com because my brother has an account there.

PLEASE HELP, i really want an iPod....

PS but if i go to mp3players4free.com and sign up, it might not matter because we would have been through separate ISPs, as long as we don't have the same mailing address.....[/quote0286ac8657]

well will you be entering the same address?

budacris

31-01-2005 19:16:04

if u mean street address, yes and no, if i have to, i can send it to my grandparents who live up the street.....but i wanna try to use my address if possible

budacris

31-01-2005 19:42:55

if i use my new isp on wednesday and sign up under my grandma's address, do u guys know if it will count, since i may have already screwed over my home address....

budacris

01-02-2005 10:23:44

i think I'm just going to try out mp3players4free.com at my mom's house, since there are no offer centric accounts on her PC......hope this works