Does anyone know if Blockbuster offer has been pulled?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=5380

pimsleur

29-01-2005 13:58:22

Hello. I completed the Blockbuster offer for myself on the freeminimacs.com site 2 days ago. It worked for me (gratis put red checks through the offer and dimmed it). I recommended to all my buddies yesterday that they should do the blockbuster offer.

Today, they are calling me and telling me that the Blockbuster offer is not showing up through my referral. Does anyone know if the Blockbuster ($9.95/instant credit) offer has been pulled? (as of Jan. 29th)

Please shed some light on the subject.

Anonymous

29-01-2005 14:13:17

sometimes if you complete an offer your referrals cannot do the same one and it wont appear....

WannaFS

29-01-2005 14:14:17

It's on mine. Sometimes they rotate offers so tell your friends to check back later.

I've also heard that occasionally if you've completed an offer, that same offer may not be available to your friends. Just a rumor, but I've seen it before. Be sure your friends are trying to sign up at a different IP address than yours...

Phbs83

30-01-2005 10:44:55

Yes they do rotate the offers. Right now (145PM EST) BlockBuster shows on my list.

And I've heard about that rumor as well - maybe it's not just a rumor, lol)

Anonymous

02-02-2005 20:40:05

yeah, definitely not a "rumor." these offers are either terrible or terribly expensive. my friends are bummed that the blockbuster offer won't work for them after i hyped it up so high. i picked the blockbuster offer (and of course it's great) but now no one else can.

what's the secret to convincing people, or better yet, which offer is the best (fastest, least hassle, etc.)? i'm curious.

best

pimsleur

02-02-2005 20:43:06

whoops! that last "Guest" post was by me. please still respond all of you free gear gurus.

tsch

02-02-2005 23:29:59

I did blockbuster today for ipodshuffle - it's also showing up for me on minimacs.

pimsleur

03-02-2005 21:38:30

[quote646f21208e="tsch"]I did blockbuster today for ipodshuffle - it's also showing up for me on minimacs.[/quote646f21208e]

yah, but were you doing it for yourself (with no referral)? if you were doing it for a referral, had that person picked blockbuster previously before you registered and did the BB offer?

blockbuster worked originally for me, but no one else