Whoa - Delivered in two weeks with no Shipping confirmation?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=536

JiveBologna

22-09-2004 18:43:51

I am in awe. Check my sig for times and numbers. Apparently it shipped on the 20th. I never received any e-mail notification, and Gratis didn't even list my tracking number until today when it arrived! Has anyone else gotten their's this fast?

Also, my local Best Buy refused to swap it for a 40 GB without a receipt. Has anyone had luck at either of the Apple Stores here in Atlanta with an hPod?

DIGITALgimpus

22-09-2004 18:47:45

[quote409e3ed7d8="JiveBologna"]I am in awe. Check my sig for times and numbers. Apparently it shipped on the 20th. I never received any e-mail notification, and Gratis didn't even list my tracking number until today when it arrived! Has anyone else gotten their's this fast?

Also, my local Best Buy refused to swap it for a 40 GB without a receipt. Has anyone had luck at either of the Apple Stores here in Atlanta with an hPod?[/quote409e3ed7d8]
I've heard some Apple stores will switch... but most won't.

CompUSA requires a reciept as well.

Reason being They need a reciept to confirm it's not stolen. Otherwise, you can steal a box, return it at another store and exchange, so you get the product, and dispose of the evidence very easily. Get a new SN on your product.