oopsie with firefox/IE

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=5337

defgav

28-01-2005 12:09:14

so i first signed up using Firefox, but then remembered the site likes IE, so i "verified" my account (clicked the link in the email they sent) with IE. in hindsight, probably a dumb thing to do. So which browser should i use to complete an offer? or is the account screwed and therefore i shouldn't bother?

neomoon

28-01-2005 12:16:29

I really doubt you should be worried about anything. People around here are really paranoid (and with good reason) about their accounts getting put on hold. As long as you do everything YOU are supposed to do and leave the rest to your referrals you should be ok.

As far as the multiple browsers goes. I've completed offers using Firefox v1.0 and I have had no problems I just make sure I view each pop-up that was blocked to make sure I don't miss anything. I use Firefox religiously and I have not yet had a problem with Firefox and Gratis sites. Just make sure you are using the most recent version.

new2scene

28-01-2005 12:17:06

It shouldn't matter. Just sign up for your offer with IE and make sure cookies are enabled and you should be fine.

undertheradar

28-01-2005 12:20:47

I've only ever used Mozilla, and all my stuff has gone through fine.