Lets finally get UPDATED offer info out there

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=528

spaceturtle

22-09-2004 16:39:28

I am always hearing people talk about what offers are the best and what ones are the worst, however I never seem to have things come together that easily. I take it the offers are always changing, but it seems that people's conversations never really assimilate the changes. For example, still this day I hear people saying that you need to choose the AOL offer however I have never seen the AOL offer available. Are these people just living in the past? Or am I just so unlucky that I never get the options for the good offers... Now I know that some offers appear at different times, like the ancestry and Infone offers which appear late at night. I originally signed up for stamps.com which worked great, but after that I have never seen it as an option again. Did they get rid of this one like the ebay offer? There are a lot of offers that I have never seen to begin with.

Also there are a lot of new offers being added practically every time I log in, however all of these seem to be lowsy offers that you have to devote weeks and dollars to. Is freeipods.com trying to dissolve the instant credit trial period offers? Is this cause for concern for poor people like myself who dont want to pay any money?

What I would really like is for some smart person to come along and illusrate for everyone all of the offers and when they appear and briefly what they are (basically how long before credited, if you need a credit card, etc.). I know there are a lot of sites out there that do just that, however it seems like all of these sites are rarely updated and contain all outdated data. Maybe there is a site that I havent found, if so, tell me.

If this doesnt get a full list, which is probably asking a lot, then at least we should get some active converstations going that will help people understand current offers when they want to sign up, rather than trying to fork through tons of sites with info on offers they cant even use.

Inferno69

22-09-2004 16:46:28

theres a whole site dedicated to your exact question. I just forget it D

Anonymous

22-09-2004 17:02:03

www.rateipodoffers.com

ThisSunAlsoRises

22-09-2004 17:03:43

whoa. thanks flatline that's gonna be really helpful to give to people who i'm referring! + karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1