Question about possible future hold.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=5193

billiam

25-01-2005 16:58:10

I received my Ipod yesterday, thank you very much! D But now that one of my referrals has seen that I've received it, he wanted to get his done. He signed up under me months ago and completed the an offer as one of my 5 greens. Today, he mistakenly made another account, and completed an offer which hasn't gave him credit yet. This isn't a great situation, but has anyone had something similar happen? Should he ditch the new account and revive the old? Or consider the old as abandoned and continue the new one?

I've seen cases here with people abandoning accounts and having success, but the fact that his old account was one of the referrals that helped me get my ipod would flag it more than an account that never completed an offer or wasn't signed up under anyone.

Any ideas, or is he screwed?

GenesisX

25-01-2005 17:15:03

Hmm, he's in dangerous territory, and he could be screwed...I have a couple of accounts that I abandoned (my first 2), and I, worried, asked through their inqueries system if I would be safe. They said that as long as I didn't do any offers on the other 2 accounts, I would be safe. So, I take that to mean that I (and others) would be screwed if they did an offer on multiple accounts.

billiam

26-01-2005 17:27:46

anyone else?

Stroid

26-01-2005 17:29:15

what he said is corret but you are never really safe 100%