My Referral Link?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=5122

josiemcd

24-01-2005 11:28:31

I got my referral link and went to it in IE. At the bottom, it used to say "You are currently signed up under _____ (email address)." Now it says has the referral number down below instead. Is this just a change Gratis made when they changed their website? I ask because I've had a referral sign up several days ago and not had it appear (even yellow) although she has completed the offer (not sure if it's verified yet.)

adenosine

24-01-2005 11:38:51

[quote4c1203828b="josiemcd"]I got my referral link and went to it in IE. At the bottom, it used to say "You are currently signed up under _____ (email address)." Now it says has the referral number down below instead. Is this just a change Gratis made when they changed their website? I ask because I've had a referral sign up several days ago and not had it appear (even yellow) although she has completed the offer (not sure if it's verified yet.)[/quote4c1203828b]

Yeah, they just changed the web site to show the referral number instead of your email so that no spammers could take your email address.