referral tips

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4976

xxjuicymintxx

20-01-2005 20:11:56

Alright, I've been at this a couple weeks now, and am having no luck. I dont understand. I've been working my but off, and still not one green. A couple of yellows, but thats stupid.

HOW DO YOU ALL GET SO MANY REFERRALS? Some of you complete this so quickly, I don't get it. Can't someone help me out? I'd GREATLY appreciate it. I am in desperate need of this ipod. Please.

- bryun -

adenosine

20-01-2005 20:29:55

Persistance and persuasion.

If they say no, that doesn't mean they won't sign up. It means you have to find a more compelling reason for them to sign up. Have your friends been asking you to do something for a while that you don't want to? Trade 'em for a referral. Know a person who is into gadgets? Get 'em to sign up.

Know the offers. If somebody, say, always shops at Lowe's, you can offer them the Great Fun Online stuff. If you know they watch a lot of movies, tell em to sign up for blockbuster online. If you know that they're at work and need a good selection of streaming music all day, tell 'em to sign up with Real Rhapsody (maybe not.. I'm still undecided if this is worth 10/month).