this vs. offercentric

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4975

gnass

20-01-2005 19:39:53

Just curious, as there seems to be much more discussion in this thread over the offer centric version, if there's something I'm missing. I guess it could be the 1 less referral required, but to me the offer choices are better for registering over there. Do you guys do both or what? I already used up the Blockbuster one for notebooks4free, and so far thats the only one I'm interested here.

techdude05

20-01-2005 20:10:05

i'm doing audible.com for OC, blockbuster for this one.

i need 2 macs anyways...1 for me (my PC is too loud) and 1 for my parents (I AM NOT DRIVING 100 MILES FROM CAMPUS TO GO FIX THEIR PC AGAIN).

adenosine

20-01-2005 20:31:45

I did the eFax offer for this.

Hey, techdude, how's the audible.com offer? I want to try it on one account because they didn't give me my credit and I want my to just get a quick credit, but I don't know about having to use that second month at $22 or something like that. Has it got enough stuff that you'd be interested in it for a whole two months?

PodTopia

20-01-2005 21:26:48

Yeah, I have the same question as adenosine. I've heard from some people that you've got to keep it for two months and pay $22, but I've heard from others it's a lie. How easy is it to cancel? Thanks!