I am an idiot, but still need Mac Mini offers and WILL PAY

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4956

lonewolf0531

20-01-2005 12:36:37

Yes, I'm the idiot who got banned after his first post, I got too excited I guess. Thanks to the site for banning me, I deserved to be reminded of my stupidity. Anyway, I really want a Mac Mini and just signed up and need to get some offers completed. I am willing to trade offers also, but what I will do is actually pay you if you do an offer that costs money. Do the offer for me, email me your address, and I will mail you a check for whatever the cost, [b58d554b900]plus one dollar[/b58d554b900]!! Now who couldn't use a free dollar these days??? I am desperate to switch to a Mac and rid myself of the troubles of a PC and I figured what better way to do it than for free. Well, practically, free, but you know what I mean. I would love to hear from anyone who is willing to help out. It is really no harm to you and can get you started on your way if you're not already. I know I'm an idiot, but have pity! Private Message me and then we start emailing and talking and helping each other out. Help me out!!!

PodTopia

20-01-2005 15:51:30

$1???? Sorry for doing this again, but I'll give $10 for offer completions on freeminimacs. Thanks!

techdude05

20-01-2005 18:02:25

i give $5 for offerprizes.

i only need 1 more referral for mini macs.

warcow

20-01-2005 21:37:30

I will do a trade if you will sign up under me at free ipod shuffle

J4320

22-01-2005 10:44:54

[quotede5609add1="lonewolf0531"]Yes, I'm the idiot who got banned after his first post, I got too excited I guess. Thanks to the site for banning me, I deserved to be reminded of my stupidity. Anyway, I really want a Mac Mini and just signed up and need to get some offers completed. I am willing to trade offers also, but what I will do is actually pay you if you do an offer that costs money. Do the offer for me, email me your address, and I will mail you a check for whatever the cost, [bde5609add1]plus one dollar[/bde5609add1]!! Now who couldn't use a free dollar these days??? I am desperate to switch to a Mac and rid myself of the troubles of a PC and I figured what better way to do it than for free. Well, practically, free, but you know what I mean. I would love to hear from anyone who is willing to help out. It is really no harm to you and can get you started on your way if you're not already. I know I'm an idiot, but have pity! Private Message me and then we start emailing and talking and helping each other out. Help me out!!![/quotede5609add1]

How did you get back from being banned?

FreeOffersNow

22-01-2005 12:36:11

[quote4ab866f659="PodTopia"]$1???? Sorry for doing this again, but I'll give $10 for offer completions on freeminimacs. Thanks![/quote4ab866f659]

I'm really starting to dislike you...seriously...and I'm not one of the many whose posts you are whoring.

PodTopia

23-01-2005 18:02:16

Fine. FreeOffersNow, I'll stop upping everyone's offers, but everyone's been doing it to me too.

Stroid

23-01-2005 18:06:04

yeah podtopia you really need to stop that!

J4320

23-01-2005 18:48:48

[quoteb06b9fc5f5="PodTopia"]Fine. FreeOffersNow, I'll stop upping everyone's offers, but everyone's been doing it to me too.[/quoteb06b9fc5f5]

Have you finished with shuffleipods4free yet, PodTopia? Just to let everyone know, I'm not trying to get him as a ref. This is business.

Dave

25-01-2005 03:13:45

whats wrong with providing a better offer? should we get mad when we see an intersection with 4 gas stations and one is cheaper? whoever offers the best deal should get the business. Its not like people are soulmates, its just a forum. if and when i whore out my referral, I will certainly look for the cash, because people would probably "trade" me by letting me sign up for them and not returning the favor.

its funny, green is a common color for desired items in life. money, referrals, weed, traffic lights, sour apple candy, nice lawn,

Anonymous

25-01-2005 19:18:16

This is a "n00b" question, but just wanted to double check before I said anything that'd get me in trouble...we [ua481fb1a9c]can[/ua481fb1a9c] post to trade/buy referrals, but just can't post the referral links? I read the rules and want to make sure I don't screw up.