IS there something wrong with Gratis referral links?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4914

joecansee

19-01-2005 17:20:17

I had a few people sign up and not even getting them as yellows listed on Free Flat screens...

TonyGarcia

19-01-2005 20:41:17

that's happen to me too..

make sure they use IE, firefox and some other browsers will give you trouble

good luck

J4320

20-01-2005 18:10:17

That happened to me. Like TonyGarcia said, have them use IE.

adenosine

20-01-2005 18:14:53

Funny, I've signed up for a lot of offers using FireFox and had 0 problems...

J4320

20-01-2005 18:17:35

[quote3b253a8219="adenosine"]Funny, I've signed up for a lot of offers using FireFox and had 0 problems...[/quote3b253a8219]

Yeah, but did the people you signe up under have problems?

adenosine

20-01-2005 18:23:47

[quote19760897be="J4320"][quote19760897be="adenosine"]Funny, I've signed up for a lot of offers using FireFox and had 0 problems...[/quote19760897be]

Yeah, but did the people you signe up under have problems?[/quote19760897be]

Out of the 5 or so offers I've completed, the only one I had problems with was the Miracle Burn weight loss pills @ tech4free.com. I have received credit for all the other offers.

bceagles04

20-01-2005 18:43:58

Adenosine, its been about 6 days, and still no green on the pills you ordered, you should probably e-mail them of it is not good by Monday. I though that they would be instant but i guess not (

Stroid

20-01-2005 18:46:08

you should freak out on Adenosine since he freaked out on evil when evil did an offer for him. Adenosine should we start a thread about you now?

adenosine

20-01-2005 19:25:46

[quote8f9a9a7f3b="stroid"]you should freak out on Adenosine since he freaked out on evil when evil did an offer for him. Adenosine should we start a thread about you now?[/quote8f9a9a7f3b]

absolutely. We can talk about how I signed up, and I did use their support thing to ask for my credit.

You can talk about how I used communication throughout the process and didn't 'forget' to log in to any site.

You can talk about how I offered for him not to sign up for anything until my offer was green.

Stroid

20-01-2005 20:50:07

Adenosine i like how you add your opinions to everything and truly i mean that but i still feel you get an unnecessary attitude with most people on this forum that disagree with you. Also you rag on congas all the time when they have been a proven source for people to get referrals. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you must put down everybody else's thoughts about it. Another thing is you constantly have a negative attitude about things and what you think are scams. People come here to discuss the free sites and how to benefit from them. Alot of times people are upset and need good advice not someone complaining about spammers or getting mad at people that get their needed referrals. Your attitude has got to go people don't need that crap here.

adenosine

20-01-2005 20:57:36

[quotec774480fb1="stroid"]Adenosine i like how you add your opinions to everything and truly i mean that but i still feel you get an unnecessary attitude with most people on this forum that disagree with you. Also you rag on congas all the time when they have been a proven source for people to get referrals. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you must put down everybody else's thoughts about it. Another thing is you constantly have a negative attitude about things and what you think are scams. People come here to discuss the free sites and how to benefit from them. Alot of times people are upset and need good advice not someone complaining about spammers or getting mad at people that get their needed referrals. Your attitude has got to go people don't need that crap here.[/quotec774480fb1]

But then my karma wouldn't go down continuously!

I'll admit that I'm an ass. I'm not going to deny it. But I won't hold my tongue and pretend like everything's all cool if I feel something is wrong. And, unfortunately, I enjoy arguing on the internet. I've tried to tone it down on the bashing of certain referral getting practices. What forums need is an 'Ignore' button for users. You don't like what I have to say, use the button. That doesn't exist... but I'll TRY to tone it down.

Stroid

20-01-2005 21:00:52

Im not trying to go off on you just alot of people need good inspiration if you will not negativity. And BTW you cant control karma i had 22 karma this morning and now im at 18 because people enjoy hating. Anyways thanks for taking what i said into consideration.