Titanium Discover... credit before reciept of card?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4912

adenosine

19-01-2005 17:11:57

I had a guy sign up under me and did the Discover Titanium offer. Today it turned green, but when I talked to him he said he didn't get the card or anything!

It's cool that he got the credit quick, but what does the quick green mean? He got turned down and I got credit? According to the offer

[quotee580ec0ecc]
Individuals may only sign up for one Discover offer in order to receive credit. If a user signs up for more than one Discover offer you will only be awarded for one of the Discover offers. Apply for, get online approval, and accept to receive the Discover card. You must be approved for and activate your Discover Card (by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance) in order to receive your credit. Please allow 2-3 weeks to be credited.
[/quotee580ec0ecc]

But I got my credit in about a week! Anybody else signed up/had anybody sign up for them?

This might be a new winner for me for trying to get ppl to sign up (if I do another site, that is). I carry this card myself... and they don't seem to be too strict on what kind of credit you need for it.