referral maybe on hold - i haven't applied for approval yet

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4844

penguin

18-01-2005 07:37:31

i'm registered on freeipods and have some doubts about one of my referrals. the problem is, i think she signed up and tried doing/did an offer for someone on freehandbags even tho she was already signed up on freehandbags. i figure she's going to be put on hold on freehandbags, but will that hold also apply to the referral she did for me in freeipods? i don't think she signed up for multiple freeipods accounts. if someone is on hold at one gratis site are all of their gratis accounts on hold and referrals turned bad?

should i go ahead and try to have 6 green referrals before i submit for approval (so that i have 6 green total 5 that are good, 1 that goes bad)? she's still green on my status page. or should i wait and see if her referral gets turned down and then try for a replacement referral

J4320

18-01-2005 10:20:52

I would submit for approval anyway. You might as well get started because it takes a while. If you don't get approved because of her, they'll just ask you to get another referral. So go ahead and request approval. And I don't think she'll get put on hold on free ipods since free ipods and free handbags are two different sites.