Is it really that hard?!?!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4836

am_pcguy

17-01-2005 18:58:08

OK so my first 3 referrals sign up and go green. Then 4th signs in under 3 different accounts. I posted here and everyone said, no big deal just have him contact them and tell them 2 of the accounts were a mistake.

Finally the 5th guy. Signs up from work, then hands his referral out to 5 of his employees and they all sign up from work too. aaaggghhhh!!!

I can't believe it is sooo hard for people to read. I just want my iPod, now I have to worry about approval...

So what are my chances now?

Stroid

17-01-2005 19:05:32

your friend may have a problem because of ip but that shouldnt affect you. the person that signed up 3 times thats no good, you might have a problem but if the other two accounts where no used then you may be ok

GenesisX

17-01-2005 21:23:23

I might be completely wrong, but isn't the account you used to complete an offer the only one that matters? ie can't u have like 10 different accounts as long as you do an offer on only one of them?

CoMpFrEaK

17-01-2005 21:25:00

lol i thought you were saying "is it that hard to get 5 people" that was my first impression lol

Stroid

18-01-2005 06:49:29

[quote7fadad042e="GenesisX"]I might be completely wrong, but isn't the account you used to complete an offer the only one that matters? ie can't u have like 10 different accounts as long as you do an offer on only one of them?[/quote7fadad042e]

well some people have had more then one account and recieved ipods but its not recommended. in the TOS it says no multiple accounts, so by creating more then one really you are violating the TOS. I wouldnt mess with it plus why would you wan 10 account or even 2 accounts.

Collateral

18-01-2005 11:20:51

[quotee98c9391fd="CoMpFrEaK"]lol i thought you were saying "is it that hard to get 5 people" that was my first impression lol[/quotee98c9391fd]

AHHAHA ME TOO!

David Letterman

18-01-2005 13:04:00

I've been offering to pay $10 bucks for Blockbuster and everyone turns me down.

adenosine

18-01-2005 13:12:15

[quote8e6c536b59="David Letterman"]I've been offering to pay $10 bucks for Blockbuster and everyone turns me down.[/quote8e6c536b59]

It's because you make it sound DIFFICULT. You shouldn't have to pay people to do the offers; they should be so awesome that people want to do them.

Or at least you have to talk about it that way.

am_pcguy

18-01-2005 13:39:11

[quote9b0f251948="CoMpFrEaK"]lol i thought you were saying "is it that hard to get 5 people" that was my first impression lol[/quote9b0f251948]

Sorry )

Maybe this will help. I just present it like it is no big deal. Let them know they can cancel the offer. Also tell them they [b9b0f251948]only[/b9b0f251948] have to have 5 people sign up under them and they can get one too.
Have a friend sign up for another deal like Flatscreens, shuffle iPod, MP3players, and trade offers.

I had a couple friends that owed me for various reasons. Just say hey that $20 you owe me... just do this... cause you know you'll never see the $20 anyway )

It wasn't easy getting 5 I worked for it. I just kept after my referrals, gave them instructions, read through all the offers and recommended one for them.

Hope that helps

GenesisX

18-01-2005 13:51:22

hmm, crapcrapcrap....I think I have 2 extra accounts on freeipods.com and maybe 1 on mp3players4free that I ditched and are currently quite inactive. The reason is that I signed up under somebody else after I had already made these accounts, but I never put any sort of personal info in them (like name or shipping address). As long as I haven't done a single thing (no referrals, no offer done) on extra accounts, do you think it'll matter? Thanks.

EatChex89

18-01-2005 14:34:09

[quote5bdf863ec1="GenesisX"]hmm, crapcrapcrap....I think I have 2 extra accounts on freeipods.com and maybe 1 on mp3players4free that I ditched and are currently quite inactive. The reason is that I signed up under somebody else after I had already made these accounts, but I never put any sort of personal info in them (like name or shipping address). As long as I haven't done a single thing (no referrals, no offer done) on extra accounts, do you think it'll matter? Thanks.[/quote5bdf863ec1]

hahahaha... lets hope it wont matter -D

theres this site and they have a link to the members birthdays so i just write the members who have birthdays a short message

Happy Birthday!
Treat yourself to a free iPod[=http//freeipods.com/?r=1]free iPod!
--freeipodz

oh and by the way, the referral tag on the end, has anyone messed with it and seen what people are what? haha i know i have.