New here....

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4811

Valyias

17-01-2005 08:52:47

How does everyone get people to sign up??? I really want to get started on this as I am so desperate for an IPOD. I understand that you post links everywhere.... but what works best? Any help greatly appreciated. THANKS! D

Stroid

17-01-2005 08:54:33

well there are alot of methods but mainly what you need to do is have everyone you know sign up and get them that way. also people advertise their link on ebay, which is against ebays rules so i dont recommend it, and trading with people is also a good source of getting referrals.

bceagles04

17-01-2005 09:05:37

I sent you a PM, check your inbox.

adenosine

17-01-2005 09:38:02

[quotecabc5a215a="stroid"]well there are alot of methods but mainly what you need to do is have everyone you know sign up and get them that way. also people advertise their link on ebay, which is against ebays rules so i dont recommend it, and trading with people is also a good source of getting referrals.[/quotecabc5a215a]

I second the trading referrals. This has got me a lot of greens.

Another key is to pitch the offers heavily. Make them sound like a good thing instead of a pain in the ass. And, if you don't get a 'Yes' the first time, it doesn't mean you won't ever. Just keep at it, and whenever the conversation nears something to do with an offer or free electronics, shamelessly plug what you're doing. Eventually people will come around to the idea.

Proverb

17-01-2005 12:00:05

Good stuff.. speaking of which if anyone wants to trade referrals (I am with the Gratis freeipods.com) then hit me up.

J4320

17-01-2005 12:25:44

[quotec0c3aabb2b="Proverb"]Good stuff.. speaking of which if anyone wants to trade referrals (I am with the Gratis freeipods.com) then hit me up.[/quotec0c3aabb2b]

Everyone has already done that. It's really hard to get a free ipod sign up. I'd recommend just asking a friend.