When do they ship next

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4727

iridium

15-01-2005 07:23:13

I just got done with my 10 referrals at last and got approved and placed my order. Over a month back I had 14 greens and they rejected 5 and it took me a month to get 1 more. But this time approval was fast .. within hours they approved my account.

Well here is my question I was checking the Dell Site and I wonder do they order small business or home .. I am sure they order small business. So small business right now has a free 17" LCD with this computer. I there any chance I would be getting that .. and does anyone know when would they be placing an order with Dell next. Because by reading the posts here at least I learned that they do that in batches. Wait till they have a couple of orders to place and then bingo .. there goes Ur order to Dell.

This dell would complete my initial sites .. got everything that they have except for the new shuffle and mini pods .. maybe would work on that now )

Happy Free Stuff for this year to you all

Collateral

15-01-2005 10:01:29

Doubt it. They usually go for the cheapest and they have a deal with Dell on the amount of stuff they order so you don't get special deals like that. Like they had free overnight shipping during the holidays and mine came ground sooo...

spiff999

15-01-2005 12:31:44

Ya, I think Gratis says, "here's what we want." Dell says, "here's the price we'll give you." They agree, done deal.

iridium

18-01-2005 19:31:54

How much would the Dell Dimension 4700 sell for on ebay .. did not find a similar configuration listed on there .. everything was either more or less than what gratis described.

FreeOffersNow

18-01-2005 20:28:40

A couple hundred anyway...depends on how suave your wording is )

Tholek

18-01-2005 23:16:59

I wonder what happened to make the Cyberpower machine fall through?

I still want that. (