This is sad.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4719

amaivs

14-01-2005 20:06:34

I haven't seen many talk about receiving their free handbag.

For me, I have gotten A LOT of yellows but no ones completing them at all. I think men are a lot more giving when it comes to freeipods.com and other electronics but women aren't at all. i mean, theyre willing to sign up but not committed to completing the offer. WHY??

/

and yes i am a girl sound like a guy complaining. HAHA, sorry.

Stroid

14-01-2005 20:49:18

I think its because women are more cautious of spending money online on these offers then men. We take more risks on average then women and since there is no guarantee on receiving the free gear i feel women are more apprehensive about the whole thing.

amaivs

14-01-2005 22:11:38

[quotee8ea1247af="stroid"]I think its because women are more cautious of spending money online on these offers then men. We take more risks on average then women and since there is no guarantee on receiving the free gear i feel women are more apprehensive about the whole thing.[/quotee8ea1247af]

Yeah, it's true. Well, not just all women are catious or have a fear of being jipped but most are.. men just do it, they'll take the chance like you said. As for me, I admit, I was hesistant at first but I googled up freeipods.com and etc and found this site, heard success stories and saw proof pics and that's how i was convinced it was the real thing. (well, ofcourse i signed up earlier already) but i didnt really do anything til i found out it was legit.

Im a female who take chances and risks.. good things happen to me. and if i so to 'convice' people elsewise about completing for me, so be it... wink ) )

Stroid

15-01-2005 23:55:08

Well i was really apprehensive about doing this at first and i just like you found this site and a few other sites that proved it to me. oh and one of my friends got his from freeipods so i signed up and 3 weeks later i had 5 ref then a month later i got my ipod and probably monday i will be ordering one from OC so all is good. But ive noticed alot more women on the forum which is good because yall bring other opinions here and that appreciated. Amaivs glad to have you back on the forum D !

amaivs

16-01-2005 10:13:50

[quotea56b43afcc="stroid"]Well i was really apprehensive about doing this at first and i just like you found this site and a few other sites that proved it to me. oh and one of my friends got his from freeipods so i signed up and 3 weeks later i had 5 ref then a month later i got my ipod and probably monday i will be ordering one from OC so all is good. But ive noticed alot more women on the forum which is good because yall bring other opinions here and that appreciated. Amaivs glad to have you back on the forum D ![/quotea56b43afcc]

)

Right now i'm trying to go for freephotoipods.com

I have about two greens. I need more people to complete offers but most are still hesistant even though I showed them proof of my mini ipod. LOL, I don't know what else to say to convince them. How do you do it?

Stroid

16-01-2005 10:16:26

well right now you are doing better then me i got my free 20gb but i have 0green/4yellow for freephoto so really i should be asking you for tips LOL!

amaivs

16-01-2005 10:48:08

[quote24de9a8708="stroid"]well right now you are doing better then me i got my free 20gb but i have 0green/4yellow for freephoto so really i should be asking you for tips LOL![/quote24de9a8708]

I don't have much tips. The only tips I received was from beloved gratis to post our ref links on our blogs, etc..

LOl, and that was it.. /

Stroid

16-01-2005 11:18:13

thats pretty good to have 3 greens from the blog i guess over time you probably will get the rest that way good luck with that

amaivs

16-01-2005 12:22:00

[quote0ac09c4c8a="stroid"]thats pretty good to have 3 greens from the blog i guess over time you probably will get the rest that way good luck with that[/quote0ac09c4c8a]

It'll be a while. By that time, my name will be registered to the 10 other new gratis goods. cry

Stroid

16-01-2005 13:05:47

yeah i know what you mean everytime gratis comes up with something new i jump on the bandwagon but its still worth it to me. all in due time you will get the greens

amaivs

16-01-2005 13:22:43

[quote7ad8735e5e="stroid"]yeah i know what you mean everytime gratis comes up with something new i jump on the bandwagon but its still worth it to me. all in due time you will get the greens[/quote7ad8735e5e]

Yeah the thing I want really now is the freeminimacs but the dumb part is we have to buy the monitor and everything else.

Stroid

16-01-2005 13:24:52

yeah thats kinda annoying but its still a cool computer and what i plan on doing is getting a paypal payment from one of these sites(not sure which one yet) and then buying a monitor. But i will deal with that after i get 10 ref for my mini mac

amaivs

16-01-2005 19:41:41

[quote55b17952a4="stroid"]yeah thats kinda annoying but its still a cool computer and what i plan on doing is getting a paypal payment from one of these sites(not sure which one yet) and then buying a monitor. But i will deal with that after i get 10 ref for my mini mac[/quote55b17952a4]

Isn't Apple mac equipment a bit more (well, i'd say a lot more) than pc goods?

I don't want to make a dent in my check book!! cry Maybe if more people would sign under my other referals, i would consider posting up my freegamingsystem ref.......