Am I the first person put on hold?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4710

undertheradar

14-01-2005 15:31:53

WTF! I go out of my way to make sure everything is legit and done according to the TOS, and they put me on hold. (

12 yellows and 4 greens!

Heres my message to them (I took some posted advice of being polite, instead of doing what I felt like doing ripping into them)

I would like to plead my case so that my account will be taken off hold. I know for a fact that all my referrals are unique users and that they all signed up under their own free will. They are fellow members of a web forum I am a respected member of (7000 posts over 4 years) and my referal was not spammed anywhere else. I know all 4 referrals personally, and their accounts were legitamite. I completed my offer and have not cancelled the service. I am concerned that I spent a significant amount of time and energy to ensure that my account agreed to your Terms of Service, only to be accused of cheating the system. I aquired 4 completed referrals for a gift that required only three, therefore your company is getting more out of the deal than intended. In all I had almosty a dozen individual people visit and sign up for your site, which is only incresed business for you. I am a married 30 year old father of a 3 year old with another child on the way, not some 18 year old hacker punk trying to rip you off. I would very much appreciate your immediate attention in this matter, and politely request that my account be taken off hold and my order processed. I would very much like to spread the word as to what a legitimate and honorable company Gratis is. Thank you very much for your time.

FreeOffersNow

14-01-2005 17:16:02

[quote6d076a2fa3="undertheradar"]my referal was not spammed anywhere else.[/quote6d076a2fa3]

That statement implies you spammed it there...hope its just the way I read it. Other than that, you should have proofread for spelling errors...GOOD LUCK! \

CoMpFrEaK

14-01-2005 17:20:25

[quotedb42c1a85f="FreeOffersNow"][quotedb42c1a85f="undertheradar"]my referal was not spammed anywhere else.[/quotedb42c1a85f]

That statement implies you spammed it there...hope its just the way I read it. Other than that, you should have proofread for spelling errors...GOOD LUCK! \[/quotedb42c1a85f]

shock spammer!

TonyGarcia

14-01-2005 22:37:02

that really sucks... i hate hearing about shit like this... hope everything works out for you

undertheradar

15-01-2005 07:07:12

Thats right...cuz I spam a board that I've been on for years. roll I assume they will get the point.

I assume I'll have to wait till monday for an answer, I just hope that Offercntric handles their business a little more professionally. I am pending on the DS from hem right now.
Anybody know if they approve accounts on the weekends?

shortys408

15-01-2005 07:23:32

nope they dont on weekends.

Collateral

15-01-2005 09:58:20

[quotefe33d83c8d="undertheradar"]Thats right...cuz I spam a board that I've been on for years. roll I assume they will get the point.

I assume I'll have to wait till monday for an answer, I just hope that Offercntric handles their business a little more professionally. I am pending on the DS from hem right now.
Anybody know if they approve accounts on the weekends?[/quotefe33d83c8d]

Last time I checked this board hasn't been open for years!!! It's been open tell like September haha P

undertheradar

15-01-2005 21:59:03

I wasn't talking about this forum.