MyInks - I think I screwed up right out of the gate...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4696

LizM

13-01-2005 22:53:48

This ipod thing is an emotional rollercoaster. I've gone from incredulity to hopefulness to elation to despair. I don't know if I'm actually going to be able to get this done.

I signed up and did the MyInks.com offer... however I completely missed the $30 minimum purchase caveat. I'm not sure how this happened. I have a pop-up blocker... was that info in a popup that I missed?

So I spent $10.95 on a refill kit for a cartridge, which with shipping came out to $17.95.

So correct me if I'm wrong... I pretty much just wasted my money and am now stuck with some crappy ink that will get me no closer to my goal? I have to buy MORE?

I'm too much of an idiot to deserve a free ipod. (

turpentinedreams

14-01-2005 09:31:30

basically you have to buy more.

LizM

14-01-2005 10:14:11

So last night I did the Lowes "CompleteHome" offer, since it looked like I was outta luck with the MyInks thing.

Want to hear something funny? This morning I got two emails from freeipods.com.... saying that I had completed the "CompleteHome" offer AND the "MyInks" offer.

Only I can turn a stroke of luck into a pain in the butt. Not that I'm complaining. I've completed my offer... now on to the referrals!

adenosine

14-01-2005 10:22:26

[quote095684d89d="LizM"]So last night I did the Lowes "CompleteHome" offer, since it looked like I was outta luck with the MyInks thing.

Want to hear something funny? This morning I got two emails from freeipods.com.... saying that I had completed the "CompleteHome" offer AND the "MyInks" offer.

Only I can turn a stroke of luck into a pain in the butt. Not that I'm complaining. I've completed my offer... now on to the referrals![/quote095684d89d]

did that lowes offer go instantly for you?

I signed up for it on a few trades I did, and it was instant for me, and for the person I traded with.

I think that it's one of the better ones, assuming that you're able to cancel it without spending 40 hours on hold... might keep the service.. has some interesting articles... need to check it out more when i have time.

LizM

14-01-2005 10:29:15

Not exactly instantly... it took a few hours. Although that might be considered instant compared to some of the other turnaround times )

Yeah, it's not to bad. $1 trial, and a $20 Lowes gift certificate. Who doesn't want that? )