Scam or not, you decide

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4675

Argen

13-01-2005 11:57:52

Last week I sent my acount for approval. My 5th referral was denied, since I contacted customer service for him to get credit after a technical glitch on Gratis' part. That's fine. So I got another referral and sent for a second approval. This time Gratis denied 3 of my referrals, including 2 which were approved the first time! How are some of my referrals approved the first time but then denied the second time?

I have spent over half a year getting these referrals and now i'm beginning to question Gratis' business ethic. Some have gotten their ipod so it's not a scam, but I can't imagine the large amount of people who have been denied their reward unreasonably after all these work.

I'm not getting any more referrals to continue this pointless loop. I'm gonna send Gratis an appeal and see how they respond.

agentspits

13-01-2005 12:36:04

damn i hope nothing like this happens to me.

is there anyone that got all 5 referrals and everything went fine, without some referrals being denied?

jadem

13-01-2005 12:36:13

If any of your referrals are denied, the best route is to have those referrals contact Gratis themselves. That is what is stated in their TOS.

By contacting Gratis yourself on behalf of them, you most likely won't go anywhere.

jadem

13-01-2005 12:36:56

[quote6983b2393e="agentspits"]damn i hope nothing like this happens to me.

is there anyone that got all 5 referrals and everything went fine, without some referrals being denied?[/quote6983b2393e]

I did, but that was back in October.

Stroid

13-01-2005 13:06:00

Not a scam! Gratis has the right to do as they wish. That happened to me as well first i had one denied then they removed the hold i requested approval and then two got denied. The first time you submitted your approvals werent approved because you got denied for one of them so it wasnt fine the first time maybe they just didnt catch it the first time. You can contact gratis again and hopefully they will remove the holds and you can request for manual approval.

time808

13-01-2005 13:56:29

it's not a scam. I had some problems when i did freeipods but they all got worked out and got my ipod. Now I'm on to free mini macs

Stroid

13-01-2005 14:01:02

Its not a scam, they put you on hold if you break the TOS. Simple as that! Although sometimes its a mistake.

EatChex89

13-01-2005 15:41:25

yea you should have your refs contact gratis, that would go alot smoother and faster.

make sure they have a legit excuse.