Reason for not giving Extension

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=46584

kala

02-10-2006 13:14:09

I had to wait like almost 2 weeks for this bullshit reply

"Thank you for contacting FreePay Customer Service. Unfortunately, we will not be able to grant you an extension. Those referrals that were placed on hold appear to have violated our Terms and Conditions and therefore we are in no obligation to give you an extension so that you may gather extra referrals. We ask that users provide us with legitimate referrals who must also follow our strict rules. We apologize if this matter could not be resolved to your satisfaction. Sincerely, The FreePay Customer Service Team..."

WTH!!! That is such a gay reason, give me a break!

Any one else get this? Did you try again for extension cuz I sure did.

Tholek

02-10-2006 13:24:55

Was that a ticket, or an email?

How many greens did you have?

kala

02-10-2006 13:31:47

All through tickets

This is the situation I had my Ipod Nanos site completed with 10 refs all green, submitted my form and then had 3 people go red...alrite. Then I asked them can I get an iPod Video with my 7 refs or if I can just get one nano cuz I signed up before the date of May 17th. They forward my account to the approval department and next day I'm approved again with 3 people on hold still. I can now place my order for TWO ipod nanos. So, at this point I am under the impression they will be sending me two nanos, wrong. Without even telling me what they are going to be doing, they just send me one. Now, I ask them for an extension and they refuse.

VrExe

02-10-2006 14:24:16

Wait, so they sent you an iPod nano? You stated earlier that you requested just one iPod nano with the amount of referrals you had? If you got it the way you wanted, why are you complaining? ?

kala

02-10-2006 14:35:47

Yes I got the nano and it was the old one. I actually went to the Apple store and got it exchanged for one of the new ones. And yes I did say that I want just one if that was possible, but they should freaking STATE what they are going to be doing, instead of making me believe that I'm getting two and keep my mouth shut.

Tholek

02-10-2006 14:50:29

[quote21936ee7cd="kala"]Then I asked them can I get an iPod Video with my 7 refs or if I can just get one nano cuz I signed up before the date of May 17th.[/quote21936ee7cd]

As reasonable a solution as that may sound, I'd be shocked if they agreed to that. That's totally unlike them.

[quote21936ee7cd="kala"]They forward my account to the approval department and next day I'm approved again with 3 people on hold still. I can now place my order for TWO iPod nanos.[/quote21936ee7cd]

shock

Again, I'd never expect that.

[quote21936ee7cd="kala"]So, at this point I am under the impression they will be sending me two nanos, wrong. Without even telling me what they are going to be doing, they just send me one. Now, I ask them for an extension and they refuse.[/quote21936ee7cd]

Well, of course. I'm amazed they agreed to that. You were lucky to get what you did. )

kala

02-10-2006 16:16:18

And you know what the funny thing is. Those same 3 people are green on my 360 and Ipods account and bought are approved and STV....FP makes me laugh at the same time of anger...gRRR

VrExe

02-10-2006 16:44:45

You can't solely blame on Freepay. Most of the times, it is the offer company that takes the credit away. To my belief, Freepay is not the type of company that would take credits away for money.