The blockbuster thingy.. quick help..

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4594

Proverb

10-01-2005 17:39:17

Alright, what is up with this?

What is this PROMO CODE?

How exactly does Blockbuster know that we are signed up through gratis, I dont want to sign up, or have friends sign up and me not get any credits...

PLEASE HELP!!

Stroid

10-01-2005 17:46:30

simply click on the banner from the gratis website click free trial and sign up it will work )

Proverb

10-01-2005 17:49:31

I think for the second popup that comes up you have to click CLOSE rather than the "X", or keep it open... because then it asks for a PROMO CODE.

Stroid

10-01-2005 17:54:53

i just checked nothing about a promo code.... make sure your pop-up blockers are turned off....click the banner two pop-ups will come up one will be the blockbuster page and the other will tell you how long it will take for credit, you can close the one that talks about the credit. then click [b7dea882dbf]Try It Free[/b7dea882dbf] and sign up from there you should be just fine!!!

turpentinedreams

10-01-2005 17:55:06

if you click the link from the freeipods site, pay attention to the url, it goes to like 2 sites and then to blockbuster, this is giving you a number. you have this # cookied the whole time. when you finish, blockbuster lets gratis know # has completed an offer.

agentspits

11-01-2005 01:48:05

what happens if they sign up through blockbuster.com instead of clicking the link through the offers section?

im just curious, i already did my offer and got credit so it doesnt matter. im sure others might want to know this aswell.

whenrabbisattack

11-01-2005 03:35:13

i am pretty sure when you click the link on gratis's site a cookie is placed in your browser and relayed to blockbuster.. when you sign up, blockbuster recognizes the cookie and because it is an advertiser for gratis.. sends gratis their money and your account information for gratis