Did you move before Freepay shipped? Good news

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=45797

Sempuukyaku

15-09-2006 11:22:55

Well I just found out today that my Freepay has SHIPPED my PSP. However the psp is going to Denver, CO....and I now live in Seattle, WA.

So...I contacted UPS and they can rerout your package! If UPS is unsuccessful in delivering your package, they will update the status on the website that delivery was unsuccessful and they'll send it back to the UPS hub. All you have to do afterwards is call UPS, give them the tracking number, your new address, and you're all set! D

She didn't mention anything about having to pay for a rerout....so I'm [b72e94df31c]ASSUMING[/b72e94df31c] that this is a free service for now. If anyone here finds out otherwise, post it in this thread.

johnjimjones

15-09-2006 11:27:19

wow nice job. Good thinking. +karma for using the noggin.

J4320

15-09-2006 11:43:45

You liking Washington? I also moved from the Denver area to Washington. Hasn't rained much yet but I'm assuming it will rain a lot in the winter.

Sempuukyaku

15-09-2006 12:35:35

[quote19cc319c14="J4320"]You liking Washington? I also moved from the Denver area to Washington. Hasn't rained much yet but I'm assuming it will rain a lot in the winter.[/quote19cc319c14]

I gotta say that I'm really loving it here so far. It's a light drizzle outside right now and in an odd way...I'm kinda liking it. It reminds me that I'm here in Seattle, lol.

Also dude....the amount of rain that we REALLY get up here is vastly overrated by people who don't live here. New York and Miami get more rain than we do.

J4320

15-09-2006 14:27:41

[quote5771e2089a="Sempuukyaku"][quote5771e2089a="J4320"]You liking Washington? I also moved from the Denver area to Washington. Hasn't rained much yet but I'm assuming it will rain a lot in the winter.[/quote5771e2089a]

I gotta say that I'm really loving it here so far. It's a light drizzle outside right now and in an odd way...I'm kinda liking it. It reminds me that I'm here in Seattle, lol.

Also dude....the amount of rain that we REALLY get up here is vastly overrated by people who don't live here. New York and Miami get more rain than we do.[/quote5771e2089a]

Yeah I'm in mid-Washington on the Columbia River. I'm liking it here too. I'm thinking about moving up to Seattle when I get older but I'm not sure yet.

I did take a trip to Seattle and the tour lady on the Space Needle told us that Miami and NY get more rain as well. It's probably just because the rain keeps going on and on in the winter but it's pretty normal in the summer.

Anyway, back to your thread lol. Good luck with the shipping stuff. I'm going to have to do something when the PS3's get shipped because Freepay wants me to cancel my order and re-order with my new address and I was like HELL NO. So I'll just contact the people who bought our house in CO and figure it out.