Quick question for you all

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4574

soso

10-01-2005 08:28:43

Do I understand correctly that I could sign up for many of the gratis sites like free ipods, NOT YET complete my offer, but still try to get referrals on the offer?

Basically that's what is happening right now. I signed up for freeipods, I have two yellow referrals under me with more on the way, but I have not yet completed my offer, because I don't know which one to choose.

So I'm thinking, if this is the way it works, why not wait to complete my offer until I have all of my referrals. Then it's no risk for me. If I never get 5 greens, then oh well. But if I do, it's suddenly worth completing an offer. At the same time, I want to be fair to gratis, but I saw nothing in the rules...

I'm just thinking out loud here. Or do I have to complete my offer before my referrals can go green?

Please weigh in with your thoughts.

Malkavian^C^

10-01-2005 09:26:35

Far as I know there shouldn't be any problem with that.

Stroid

10-01-2005 10:06:10

thats not a problem, but for me personally i would want to get my offer completed so when i do get the five i need i dont have to wait to get cerdit for my offer

soso

10-01-2005 11:31:02

I know that if you complete an offer, your referrals won't get to complete that offer -- what about the other way around? If I wait to complete my offer, after all of my referrals have completed their's, am I going to be stuck with some hatin' it offer? MyInks or something like that?

jadem

10-01-2005 11:51:35

[quotefbc1310bc0="soso"]I know that if you complete an offer, your referrals won't get to complete that offer -- what about the other way around? If I wait to complete my offer, after all of my referrals have completed their's, am I going to be stuck with some hatin' it offer? MyInks or something like that?[/quotefbc1310bc0]

Ummm, you can do the same offer that your referrals have done. However, you cannot complete the SAME offer more than once (i.e., you, personally, cannot complete stamps.com more than once, and your friends cannot complete it more than once).

To make things more clear

You sign up for audible.com. You tell your friends that it was a great product or service and they would really be interested in trying it. Then, if you sign up for another free account (such as, freeflatscreens), you will have to choose another offer, say, videoprofessor.com. If your friends are interested in that offer, they can try it too.