Question concerning similar emails?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4570

neomoon

10-01-2005 02:04:03

My cousin has registered under me however we share the same email= address but with different domains (example mine = email=myemail@hotmail.commyemail@hotmail.com address but with different domains (example mine = email=myemail@hotmail.commyemail@hotmail.com/email ; cousin = email==myemail@gmail.commyemail@gmail.com=myemail@gmail.commyemail@gmail.com/email) we both registered using different computers at different times so I'm positive the ip addy's are different. Do you think this will cause any problems with me getting my Ipod or that email addresses are even looked at? Thanks for all your help

CoMpFrEaK

10-01-2005 07:09:39

[quote4d4ace94a0="neomoon"]My cousin has registered under me however we share the same email= address but with different domains (example mine = email=myemail@hotmail.commyemail@hotmail.com address but with different domains (example mine = email=myemail@hotmail.commyemail@hotmail.com/email ; cousin = email==myemail@gmail.commyemail@gmail.com=myemail@gmail.commyemail@gmail.com/email) we both registered using different computers at different times so I'm positive the ip addy's are different. Do you think this will cause any problems with me getting my Ipod or that email addresses are even looked at? Thanks for all your help[/quote4d4ace94a0]

possibly

phorty

10-01-2005 07:28:45

i don't think so, i mean as long as the crediting info is uniquely different.

and if they did....well than...that would just be simply crazy...yes, crazy,indeed.

FreeOffersNow

10-01-2005 07:48:16

I'm sure if thats the only suspicious "activity" on your account it will be overlooked, however, it might propel further review.