I have a dream...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=45672

Tropic32

12-09-2006 22:22:51

That one day, one ipod will be sent. Freepay has gone above and beyond their side of the "contract". I think we need to all take action?

What can we do?

I know many of you will say NOTHING!

but there has to be something? so I'm open to anything.

ilanbg

12-09-2006 22:40:13

Let's riot and make minorities sit in the back of the bus.

unknown uchiha

12-09-2006 22:50:09

Call the BBB and contact the local police. Start an online petition and open up a Facebook (or Prizebook) group about it. Hire motivational speakers to speak out against Freepay at a Freebie Site Convention. Start gathering signatures in your local neighborhood. Start a cause to get an FiPG member hired at Freepay and have them rise up in the ranks to make it all happen. shrug

It's all possible.

Tropic32

13-09-2006 13:05:15

[quoteccad05bca8="unknown uchiha"]Call the BBB and contact the local police. Start an online petition and open up a Facebook (or Prizebook) group about it. Hire motivational speakers to speak out against Freepay at a Freebie Site Convention. Start gathering signatures in your local neighborhood. Start a cause to get an FiPG member hired at Freepay and have them rise up in the ranks to make it all happen. shrug

It's all possible.[/quoteccad05bca8]

I'm on it, i think i'll hire St00pid to rise the ranks, he seems to love freepay in every post he gloats of how they send him a ipod every month for the last five months!