Has anyone received an IPOD since the STV?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=45389

Tropic32

06-09-2006 13:34:14

9/5/2006
customer service wrote

Thank you for contacting FreePay Customer Service. Your order has indeed been sent to our fulfillment vendor and is slated to ship at anytime. There was a delay in some of the aspects of the processing with the vendor, which certainly doesn't help matters at this point, but in business this can happen. Rest assured your order will be sent as soon as possible. This is not a delay tactic, but a restatement of fact. We once again apologize for the delays and understand how frustrating this all can be. Please know that we are doing everything possible on our end to remedy this and get your order out to you as quickly as possible at this point. Sincerely, The FreePay Customer Service Team
9/3/2006
customer service wrote

We have received your inquiry and will respond via a reply post in your account as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. Sincerely, The FreePay Automated Response Team
9/3/2006
tropic wrote

I've been probably one of the longest most patient customers Freepay has ever had. But now i've been STV for almost 15 days and i have yet to be sent anything? whats going on? if you have the funds to purchase the item it shouldn't take long considering you've made the motive to purchase it from the vender?

JennyWren

06-09-2006 13:39:52

I haven't heard of anyone receiving an iPod in a very, very long time.

Tropic32

06-09-2006 13:45:25

This sucks, i'm not patient with them anymore. I'm just going to burst into a million peices in hopes i hit one of their Customer Service reps in the head and he accidently buy's me an ipod with his own cash and sends it to my address. THEN, i get happy and everyone will win because i got my 60 black gig ipod.

Sorrowstfu

06-09-2006 15:52:33

God That sucks Im waiting on my DS, been a Month and I sent in the form it told me to!!!

JennyWren

06-09-2006 16:08:07

On the VERY FIRST thread of the VERY FIRST forum of this website, in the VERY FIRST RULE is the following

1) No referral links at all. This means any type of referral link for any site, posted anywhere, INCLUDING YOR SIGNATURE, or sent via email or PM. This is a zero-tolerance policy--you WILL be banned. Spam your link elsewhere.

Ergo, you may want to remove those referral links from your signature.

stagim

06-09-2006 16:39:18

I don't think anyone has got a gift from them since March

RoBsTaMaCk

06-09-2006 17:21:31

[quote88e03a076c="stagim"]I don't think anyone has got a gift from them since March[/quote88e03a076c]
My wife (then fiancee) received her iPod Nano on June 30th, the day before our wedding.

chillywilly

08-09-2006 18:14:08

Still waiting here for the two nanos. Been processing since June 16th. Coming up on 3 months with no activity.

hammers

09-09-2006 18:49:53

Still waiting here for the two nanos. Been processing since June 16th. Coming up on 3 months with no activity.

I went to processing on June 16th on ipod nanos as well...with no activity whatsoever since then. Very frustrating. I have all but given up.