Good evening! A question for the experts, help!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4493

Proverb

06-01-2005 19:54:15

Hello my friends.

I am newly registered here, and I have been reading alot into this whole thing of freeIpods.com, ect. I have thoroughly accepted that it does in fact work, and no one is trying to rip anyone off...

Here is a set of questions that I have. Thanks in advance.

arrow Is it legitimate for me, and let us say another 5 of my friends to each complete an offer for each other, therefore allowing all of us to get Free ipods?

arrow If not, what is the best way to recieve a free ipod?

arrow How did you get your referls?

arrow What offer did you sign up for?

Well.. that is about it I guess. Thank you for your time, and BE FREE!

CoMpFrEaK

06-01-2005 20:28:48

[quote5a0d4d960a="Proverb"]Hello my friends.

I am newly registered here, and I have been reading alot into this whole thing of freeIpods.com, ect. I have thoroughly accepted that it does in fact work, and no one is trying to rip anyone off...

Here is a set of questions that I have. Thanks in advance.

arrow Is it legitimate for me, and let us say another 5 of my friends to each complete an offer for each other, therefore allowing all of us to get Free ipods?

arrow If not, what is the best way to recieve a free ipod?

arrow How did you get your referls?

arrow What offer did you sign up for?

Well.. that is about it I guess. Thank you for your time, and BE FREE![/quote5a0d4d960a]

you cant do it under each other though a few of you guys can sign up under one or two accounts, but you cannot have multiple accounts

best way well experiment, find people/friends that are willing to sign up, be presistant but not tooo over persistant

i got my referrals through a series of websites and a lot of friends, my own website has produced a few greens, they act more as fillers though, like the last 1 or 2 i need, but heh my website has produced 4 referrals)

i did bmg music cuase i needed cheap cds

techdude05

06-01-2005 20:42:11

[quotee6bb6b95e0="Proverb"] arrow What offer did you sign up for?[/quotee6bb6b95e0]

i did realrhapsody (the old 99cents for 1 month trial) and i dislike it.

Proverb

06-01-2005 21:25:25

I hate this credit thing, I got one of my friends to sign up and they signed up for USA Today and the only way i get a credit is by them buying it. (

What is the best one, as of now?

Oh and they also said that the blockbuster one didnt work.

Stroid

06-01-2005 21:33:59

thats weird blockbuster is usually always working. you should try that again later, but it takes a long time to get credit from gratis

Proverb

06-01-2005 21:38:02

She said that it said the offer was "Not available"...

Also, what is the best offer I should tell my friends to do, is it blockbuster?

Stroid

06-01-2005 21:39:12

well gratis does that they temporarly remove offers so other offers get selected tell her to wait and it will be back be patient with it

Proverb

06-01-2005 21:46:34

That would make sense, the Blockbuster thing seems like a good thing. I had NetFlix when I bought my laptop (I kiss it nightly!). I liked it!

How long did it take you guys do complete the whole Free iPOD process?

Stroid

06-01-2005 21:55:09

about a month to get all the referrals and i had some hold issues so it took me a little longer but 2 months i had the ipod in my hands

cdmanproductions

06-01-2005 23:01:55

took almost 2 months for mine to get shipped and video professor is a pretty good offer even though it costs 7 bux you can send it back and get the money back. its pretty much instant credit too.

CDMan